Skybet

I'm no cynic but...

Team supported
The one and only City
I've just had a look at next season's Man City Specials on the Skybet site. To win a trophy...any trophy...City are quoted at a paltry 8/13 so it looks as if the bookies are expecting our beloved team to be in with a shout somewhere. But what catches my eye is a League Cup/FA Cup double, probably the easiest trophies to win, in which we are being offered odds of 28/1. I think there's quite some value with this one.

I'm no cynic said:
I've just had a look at next season's Man City Specials on the Skybet site. To win a trophy...any trophy...City are quoted at a paltry 8/13 so it looks as if the bookies are expecting our beloved team to be in with a shout somewhere. But what catches my eye is a League Cup/FA Cup double, probably the easiest trophies to win, in which we are being offered odds of 28/1. I think there's quite some value with this one.

When was last time we did anything in league cup, plus its too intense come Feb/march with 2 leg Semi/final and FA CUP games as well as premier league games, and who knows start of second phase of CL?

When was the last team that did this? When did the last team get to both finals? Not being negative but it doesn't happen often though I agree they are quite attractive odds.

manchester blue said:
When was the last team that did this? When did the last team get to both finals? Not being negative but it doesn't happen often though I agree they are quite attractive odds.

Liverpool in 2012

117 M34 said:
manchester blue said:

Liverpool in 2012

Exactly my point!! :) Just had a tenner!

manchester blue said:
117 M34 said:
manchester blue said:

Liverpool in 2012

Exactly my point!! :) Just had a tenner!

You ca't kid a kidder

Why not put your stake on City to qualify in our first game in the League Cup and keep carrying your winnings onto each game in both competitions?

Obviously dependant on who we draw but if we won both competitions I'll almost guarentee you'd end up with a lot more than 28 X your stake.

tidyman said:
Why not put your stake on City to qualify in our first game in the League Cup and keep carrying your winnings onto each game in both competitions?

Obviously dependant on who we draw but if we won both competitions I'll almost guarentee you'd end up with a lot more than 28 X your stake.

Its impossible to guarentee that
If you would of backed us to qualify from every round in the f a cup alone this season,you would of been lucky to get 2/1 or 5/2 at the end
But you could of got 5 or 6/1 at the beginning

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.