Sleep

Indaparkside

how many hours sleep do you fellow mooners get. Me it’s roughly 4-5 hours a night. My past employment always had me being up very early so now don’t even need an alarm clock up at 04.30 every morning. regardless of if I’m working or not.
Can be long days especially in the winter months.

Have suffered with sleeping problems for the past 30+ years.
I use sleeping tablets but my GP will only allow me a dosage of 28 tablets in a 6 month cycle.At least they work and in general they knock me out from anything between 9-12 hours.

About 11 at night until 6.30 - 7 and a half hours. Like my sleep.

5-6 hours for me.

If I go away to the States, I struggle to get 3 or 4 with the time difference for the first few days, then I'm playing catch up. Coming back is worse.

I'm pretty sure I'm hugely in deficit.

Once had to work several weeks without sleep. Spoke to a doctor about how to stay awake. He said that sleep was overrated and that what makes you tired is tossing and turning in an effort to get to sleep. His advice was to lie still and rest and that any sleep you managed was a bonus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.