Sleep

I average 7-8 hrs a night during the week, shorter on the weekends with the kids itching to kick things off

Love my sleep but im a really light sleeper and the slightest noise wakes me up so often wake up 7 or 8 times a night. Hate getting out of bed in the mornings but with a 2 year old who still doesn't sleep through and often enjoys screaming the house down at 3am for 2 hours straight, sleep is a luxury i rarely get much of.

I'm a crap sleeper. I've had a hip issue over the past year (labral tear) which made lying down painful...and any noise wakes me up...and I have tinnitus.
I swear a decent quality mattress would make all the difference. I once stayed in this apartment in Wales for the weekend with the family...the bed had the best mattress I've ever slept in and let to the best sleep I've ever had.
Struggling at the moment...I'm generally fit and healthy...train pretty much every day and eats loads of fruit and veg...but a series of shit sleeps recently and I've had my first cold in around 2 years. Sure a lack of sleep hits your immune system.

Usually 11pm to 7am so..... 8ish hours.

Recently I had a bad night and only got 4 hours in (like a few have said they get regularly) and it destroyed me for about 2 days. Dunno how you people do it. I felt sick all day after and my eyes were killing.

No issues here, unless i am on shifts at the family company i sleep whenever really. Usually about 4am - 11am. I have developed a second sense though when my dog wakes, even if not moving. I i wake up to see if he is ok, needs a weewee etc then i watch him until he starts snoring again then i go back to sleep.

I used to smoke a fair bit of weed but not so much these days. I got around any issues with that by going on more long walks with my doggie. 10min after getting home and comfy, you don't need a smoke to help knock you out. Some seem to struggle but i had no issues essentially knocking it on the head. I still like a smoke but i save it for a film or weekend evening now, stuff like that. I have no issues at all sleeping fortunately.

No issues here, unless i am on shifts at the family company i sleep whenever really. Usually about 4am - 11am. I have developed a second sense though when my dog wakes, even if not moving. I i wake up to see if he is ok, needs a weewee etc then i watch him until he starts snoring again then i go back to sleep.

I used to smoke a fair bit of weed but not so much these days. I got around any issues with that by going on more long walks with my doggie. 10min after getting home and comfy, you don't need a smoke to help knock you out. Some seem to struggle but i had no issues essentially knocking it on the head. I still like a smoke but i save it for a film or weekend evening now, stuff like that. I have no issues at all sleeping fortunately.

You don’t meet our Roy on your walks by any chance:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.