Sleep

I already Take magnesium, quinine and iron supplements.

I was a bit early in judging the CBD oil. It seems to help me nod off.

However having tapered down to 0.25 microgrammes of buprenorphine I knocked it off last night.

As you know the RLS comes in waves with gaps of relative peace in between. So now I go to bed as soon as I get a quiet period around 23.00. Head down, dose of CBD oil, lights out straight away.
Last night was relatively peaceful.
The RLS was quite mild and getting up and stretching/walking for 5 minutes alleviated it and let me get back to sleep. I got some good chunks of a few hours sleep between flare ups last night. I woke up feeling like I’d had a sleep and not knackered like before.
I’m not taking any more Bute today either.
Reading the literature I can expect it to get worse for 72 hours and then gradually ease away over the next three weeks, but this time I’m stopping.
Going to see my son in the States end of March and can’t see them letting me in if I’m on opiates, no matter how low the dose.
I did a bit of reading about CBD Oil about five years ago but it was illegal to buy here then or just wasn’t widely sold due to issues surrounding the name. I have no idea if that has changed, has it?

Also, has anyone tried any of the CBD Oil vapes?

Last edited by a moderator:
We’ve had five years now of baby/toddler sleep disruption and i’m Fucked. I’ve slept for 6/7 hours straight about three times in five years. Youngest is two and a half but he’s still up three times a night and wakes up at 6:30. Can’t wait for the little shit to start proper school in September.

We’ve had five years now of baby/toddler sleep disruption and i’m Fucked. I’ve slept for 6/7 hours straight about three times in five years. Youngest is two and a half but he’s still up three times a night and wakes up at 6:30. Can’t wait for the little shit to start proper school in September.
As humans/homo we went through tens, even hundreds, of thousands of years where we won’t have had “full night’s sleep”. We managed to evolve just fine. I’m not sure it’s the length of sleep we have that’s the issue, it’s the quality of the sleep we get in the bursts we manage to get that matters. If we manage to get a deep sleep even if only for four hours that is probably better than being in bed for ten hours but not sleeping well.

As humans/homo we went through tens, even hundreds, of thousands of years where we won’t have had “full night’s sleep”. We managed to evolve just fine. I’m not sure it’s the length of sleep we have that’s the issue, it’s the quality of the sleep we get in the bursts we manage to get that matters. If we manage to get a deep sleep even if only for four hours that is probably better than being in bed for ten hours but not sleeping well.
To be honest him waking up three times a night is only recently. For two years it was more like 8+ times and sometimes as many as 20. We’ve had two kids who have suffered terribly with gas, constipation, bloating, teething etc. Our quality of sleep for five years has been a joke but it is getting better.

To be honest him waking up three times a night is only recently. For two years it was more like 8+ times and sometimes as many as 20. We’ve had two kids who have suffered terribly with gas, constipation, bloating, teething etc. Our quality of sleep for five years has been a joke but it is getting better.
Can’t they go to relatives for overnight stays to give you a break?

Ah, gas constipation bloating all sound diet related. Maybe something they’re eating?

5 years later and I think it’s fair to say we’ve tried absolutely everything you could ever think of. The only thing that’s come close to working is homeopathy but that’s a whole different thread.

I did a bit of reading about CBD Oil about five years ago but it was illegal to buy here then or just wasn’t widely sold due to issues surrounding the name. I have no idea if that has changed, has it?

Also, has anyone tried any of the CBD Oil vapes?

It’s on sale in shops now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.