Sleeping on aircraft.

Fred_Quimby

I fly long haul every year to NZ. How do people get to sleep? Apart from upgrading to Business Class(expensive) or getting blathered. I always ask for more leg room. So what tips and tricks do people have to help get you to sleep?

A friend of mine is married to a woman from Venezuela and they visited there regularly. He would pop a sleeping pill the minute the plane started on the runway and was asleep within 20 mins. He woke up after about 8/9 hours almost there. Need to get hold of sleepers though. A visit to the doctor with “insomnia” will often get a weeks supply.

I can't sleep on planes. Every time I fly back to Manchester I get to the hotel after being awake for 24hrs and it's only 11 - 12pm.
I'm usually awake for about 36hrs before I get some kip.

If you need a sleeping tablet

this is your friend. You can get it without prescription

1461337713-in%20pharmacy%20180216%20raw37275.jpg

Reduced sleep the night before and then a few scoops at the airport lounge. Bite to eat on board with a few more sherbets then hoodie pulled over head accompanied by some pre fab sprout and off and away with the fairy's. A good seat pitch and lighting also helps like on the 787's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.