Slight disagreement in the gents with homosexual undertones

blumoonrises said:
it has to go down as a classic...
...it came just at the right time after todays disappointing blow...and deserves a few firm bumps
Well I'm sorry but thats the best he could manage. :p

Re: FIGHT IN THE TOILET

moggymoz said:
1_barry_conlon said:
Did the other bloke have several empty bottles of singha on his fingers clinking them together whilst saying....'kippax warrior, come out to play?'
that is class... although probs lost on the younger members on here

Not to me buddy, im nearly 17 and I love the Warriors, top film, watched it just this morning in fact, :P

S.E.H said:
moggymoz said:
that is class... although probs lost on the younger members on here

Not to me buddy, im nearly 17 and I love the Warriors, top film, watched it just this morning in fact, :P

They didnt actaully plan to use the bottles when first shooting that scene. The actor who was doing it just got so bored with having to do the scene over and over that he decided to change it a bit, adding the bottles to his fingers.
A good bit of improvisation from an actor who was bored lol.

djelanomcfc said:
S.E.H said:

They didnt actaully plan to use the bottles when first shooting that scene. The actor who was doing it just got so bored with having to do the scene over and over that he decided to change it a bit, adding the bottles to his fingers.
A good bit of improvisation from an actor who was bored lol.

It was totally improvised, as he took the taunt off a real life neighbour and used the bottles as an extra, clever

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.