Slimey little

I agree - but he has not said a bad word against city[/quote]

Cool yer boots man, I never said he did![/quote]

At the very start he did, asking why would a top european player want to join a side in the bottom 8 - now maybe I am just being defensive (and he did make a fair point)so appologies for over reacting, but he is still a slimy twat.[/quote]

he said what a player would be thinking he said that if your coming from another premier league club to man city u do it because of the fact that u know that mark hughes has a good record and gets the best out of teams ( in the past), if your a european player who will presumable look at the league table and see city in 13th then u may not want to move because u want to play european football for certain.

oh and he said that a mayjor transfer from 1 premier league club to another has to happen within the next 10 days or it wont happen at all![/quote]

Sorry I disagree - he was being smug and derisory in the 1st minute of the interview, almost mocking tones in our ability to attract top players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.