Slippy and Dangerous flooring at the stadium.

The Lightbowne Cowboy

Team supported
City
This is a slightly serious topic for a change. What the fuck is going on with that floor on the concourse on level 3? Its like a fuckin ice rink!! I seen at least 5 people go head over tit yesterday. Its just a painted floor which turns into a accident waiting to happen when wet. I'm of the thinking that the club had a deadline to finish it for the start of season and not a lot of thought went into it. Somebodies gonna kop an unfortunate one if they haven't already.. Is anybody at the club on hand to give an insight into these death floors? Rant over. On a positive note, I did do some really long skids!!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a slightly serious topic for a change. What the fuck is going on with that floor on the concourse on level 3? Its like a fuckin ice rink!! I seen at least 5 people go head over tit yesterday. Its just a painted floor which turns into a accident waiting to happen when wet. I'm of the thinking that the club had a deadline to finish it for the start of season and not a lot of thought went into it. Somebodies gonna kop an unfortunate one if they haven't already.. Is anybody at the club on hand to give an insight into these death floors? Rant over. On a positive note, I did do some really long skids!!

Have you emailed the club? They're more likely to be able to address the matter than anyone on here!

It's the same on level one. The blue painted concrete floor when wet is an accident waiting to happen.

It goes without saying the club must know about this. They have numerous members of staff, regardless if their jobs, who access that area on a regular matchday basis. I can't believe that not one of them has raised the issue with a senior member of staff, and at some point it has made it's way up the food chain to those who make the final decisions at the club.

Sooner or later somebody will get injured slipping on that wet blue painted concrete floor. And I don't mean Slippy G!

BTW. Can we have something that fills that vast space as you enter level 1 of the South stand. 3 parked up Wetrock floor cleaners don't do that wasted space justice.

After the Swansea game. A member of the cleaning staff is hard at it.

image.jpg

Last edited:
I went in the third tier of the South Stand for the first time on Saturday (as it was only a fiver to take my son), and it was pretty slippy up there to be fair. I suppose there was an exceptional amount of rain that day though.

After the Seville game on the way out i went straight onto my head and was rushed to MRI and then Salford Royal with bleeding on my brain.The response from the club was apathetic to say the least and i now have a solicitor on the case so i cannot say too much.What i will say is someone WILL die unless it is sorted!

Some fat lad ended up on his arse on Level 1 coming out after the game, I shouldn't have but I laughed, his mates were laughing too.

It was really sloppy and I nearly went over a couple of times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.