Slippy and Dangerous flooring at the stadium.

They do some funny things sometimes the club. They go against their own T&Cs when it comes to allowing away fans to purchase tickets in the home end even though it stipulates they cannot, they get Showsec to turf out individuals at random when whole blocks of people are stood up, they then don't act upon something this serious - like your bad injury - when something even worse is in waiting if they don't do something about it.

As the club becomes more and more professional in a lot of aspects it appears behind the scenes it is still as shambolic and slapdash as it ever was under Swales at Maine Road at times.

This is a slightly serious topic for a change. What the fuck is going on with that floor on the concourse on level 3? Its like a fuckin ice rink!! I seen at least 5 people go head over tit yesterday. Its just a painted floor which turns into a accident waiting to happen when wet. I'm of the thinking that the club had a deadline to finish it for the start of season and not a lot of thought went into it. Somebodies gonna kop an unfortunate one if they haven't already.. Is anybody at the club on hand to give an insight into these death floors? Rant over. On a positive note, I did do some really long skids!!

Look at it from the point of view of being able to do a triple salchow as part of the ticket price. I must admit I tried the floors on the concourse on CBL2 before I bought the pie and the Bovril, just in case I ended up wearing both before I got to my seat. The spiral was slippier than the blue floor, though!

As the club becomes more and more professional in a lot of aspects it appears behind the scenes it is still as shambolic and slapdash as it ever was under Swales at Maine Road at times.

Nobody and nowhere within the known universe could hold a candle to Swales. He was Mr Shambles. I think Roger Hargreaves was considering a tale of Mr Shambles based on Swales.

Perhaps this is where Pelligrini is taking the training sessions.. Would explain all these injuries we're getting!!

i went on my arse behind 315 much to the amusement of everyone around but just laughed it off as thought my trainers must have had no grip. i will email them now but dont hold out much hope for a reply as i have emailed them every game since it opened complaining about the service at half time and still no had one reply despite them confirming they are receiving my emails

Saw a guy go arse over tit on SS L3 on Sat. Managed to save the cup of chips in his hand. That's all that matters.

Saw a guy go straight on his arse last week, he burst into tears and was inconsolable......think he was overcome with emulsion.

I took my 5 year old son to his 1st match for the Southampton game and we had to take shelter in the East Stand concourse for most of the 2nd half due to the rain and he ended up slipping near the entrance to block 105 and banging his head off the floor. He was in a lot of pain and floods of tears.
I put it down to him feeling the need to run everywhere but reading this thread, the club definitely need to do something about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.