Slovan-Wolves no fans. Us next?

berryblue

Wolves game in Bratislava Oct. 24th to be played behind closed doors. If Zagreb appeal a verdict for their next home game it could move to our game in December? Ifs and buts, then knowing our luck!

I/we have already booked with sports options. If they still fly us there and we are banned we should have a huge piss up in the main square. I feel for the wolves fans, perhaps they will now realise why we boo a jingle.

Sure I read that the Wolves fans were warned to delay booking as the ban was already a possibility when the draw was made. Still doesn't make it right

However if it happens to us again that's a different thing altogether

Not booking anything till Oct 17th when I think they find out what they do with Zagreb after the trouble at city.

Fuck wolves. All over social media they have been acting like billy big balls after Sunday.

Who the fuck are they

Just read in the MEN that their game with shaktar on Nov 6 may be played behind closed doors but if they appeal and it gets delayed it MAY affect our game. :+(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.