Slovan-Wolves no fans. Us next?

What should happen is the team being punished should have their fans banned, but the opposing team should still be able to have their travelling fans attend. Why should the team who have done nothing wrong not be able to have their fans there!!!

What should happen is the team being punished should have their fans banned, but the opposing team should still be able to have their travelling fans attend. Why should the team who have done nothing wrong not be able to have their fans there!!!

UEFA couldn't give a monkeys for the travelling fans. As the Moscow game.

Because UEFA are clueless and basically couldn't care less about the fans, as long as the TV companies and major sponsors keep stumping up the cash

Security advice suggests that the home fans with nothing to do would either
a) try and get in the away end or
b) wait at the entrance to the away end and pick off the away fans.

So banning away fans too is done in theory to protect us. I'd rather run the risk personally.

Stadium bans, fines etc are useless. A deterrent would be a points deduction or better than that, expulsion from the competition. But then they'll have issues fulfilling their TV commitments.

I was in Bratislava when they played Besiktas behind close doors in the first game so had been paying attention to it as I had wanted to go. For what it's worth, I think Slovan Bratislava were hard done to. This stadium ban was because they played a Kosovan side in the qualifiers and Slovan fans held up a banner effectively saying "Kosovo is Serbia". Controversial yes, but Slovakia is one of the countries that doesn't recognise Kosovo, so don't think they should have been penalised.

They are undoubtedly a bunch of wrong uns otherwise though, so they could have got themselves banned for something else if the ban wasn't in place.

Think UEFA have seen your post. Wolves fans will be allowed. Also accompanied children aged 14.

UEFA will decide not to let City fans in an hour before kick off. The ensuing riot will give them the ammo to ban us.

Not booking anything till Oct 17th when I think they find out what they do with Zagreb after the trouble at city.

Don’t forget that we‘ve both been charged with throwing objects as well as Dinamo being charged with ripping up the seats

So, that’s a rap on the knuckles for Dinamo Zagreb and £50K fine and empty stadium for City’s next home CL fixture then.

I agree in principle, but this would give their idiots the incentive to organise a battle against anyone who approaches the stadium seeing as they won’t have anything to do that evening. They weren’t bothered about watching the game in Manchester.

For this reason playing in an empty stadium is really the only option, with the only people allowed in those that are working there. Not, I might add, one where a few hundred ‘UEFA guests’ are allowed in.
The return of monies paid out for cancelled trips is a different matter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.