Sly v Arnie

Sly v Arnie

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's Arnie for me personally because I love The Terminator so much (and The Running Man is a guilty pleasure) but I wouldn't gainsay anyone who said Stallone. Stallone has been the better actor (by far) and writes and directs and has accomplished so much with so little. I'll take Clint over both of them though.

They have had different careers and so really you could say both are on a par for their acting styles.

Stalone has had periods of success and then dips only to return to form, but he has a biggger range or roles than arnie and writes and directs
Arnie has a style that is action, comedy or both together and his mastery in such has meant a run of consistently decent to excellent fikms of this genre.

What I wpuld.say is arnie produced more films that are there to go to if you want something to watch in your spare time for stalone their is only a few I rewatch but all are top films

It's Arnie for me personally because I love The Terminator so much (and The Running Man is a guilty pleasure) but I wouldn't gainsay anyone who said Stallone. Stallone has been the better actor (by far) and writes and directs and has accomplished so much with so little. I'll take Clint over both of them though.
Make my day punk

Versus in what context?

Acting?
Neither can act for toffee but Stallone was a slightly better actor. Arnie is probably the worst Hollywood actor ever.

Films they were in?
Stallone. Rocky and Rambo are better than Terminator and Twins.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.