Small German City branch now member of the OSC

Markus1904

Our small German City branch >Bredbury Blues GElsenkirchen< is now a member of the OSC and we are very proud and grateful that one of the most famous ambassadors for english-german relations has accepted to support our branch as our new president... Mr. Bernhard Carl Trautmann OBE

If you are living in Germany and your heart is Blue... don't hesitate to contact us!
We would be happy to see some City matches with you on TV and drink some pints together!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bredbury-blues.de" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bredbury-blues.de</a>

Cheers,

Markus

do you lot have a soft spot for schalke then? i always will after the way they treated us in our uefa cup game. nicest people you will ever meet.

davymcfc said:
do you lot have a soft spot for schalke then? i always will after the way they treated us in our uefa cup game. nicest people you will ever meet.

Yes mate, i think so ;-) I was responsible for the supporters do in the city centre...
It was a fantastic day for us!

A very warm welcome ,have the lads from bredbury blues taken you for a night out at "Bredders" yet ?
if not make sure they take you on your next visit.

Markus1904 said:
davymcfc said:

Yes mate, i think so ;-) I was responsible for the supporters do in the city centre...
It was a fantastic day for us!
my coach dropped us off outside the ground about 4 hours before kick off and we all ended up in the schalke supporters bar. the banter in there was brilliant and friendly. people were swapping scarves and shirts. all taking pictures together etc. since that day i feel that for all blues who were at that match a special relationship was set up that day. im sure you would agree. also i was introduced to the beauty that is veltins beer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.