Small head

give it to gordon

Team supported
Manchester City
Having a small head is a real problem. I bought a City bucket hat. One size fits all.

Oh no it bloody doesn't !

It looks ridiculous on me, why cant companies make hats for people with small heads.

I try buy kids hats and these are to small !

The closes I get is small/medium if it fits a medium it's to bloody big for a small. Just make small sizes.

I've got a head like a fucking lion, can never find hats to fit

Having a small head is a real problem. I bought a City bucket hat. One size fits all.

It looks ridiculous on me, why cant companies make hats for people with small heads.

The closes I get is small/medium if it fits a medium it's to bloody big for a small. Just make small sizes.
Smaller than Evette Cooper?

My grandson has a new sun hat. He's two and a bit and his hat fits him a treat. It's sized 6-8yrs!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.