Small time

r.soleofsalford

Ryan Giggs bans City players from his Restaurant.
Posted on Aug 15th, 2014 by Genius Football
Manchester United assistant manager Ryan Giggs has BANNED Manchester City players from his restaurant!

The Daily Star says Giggs said he would not let the club’s arch rivals book a table at George’s in Worsley, Manchester, which he opened seven months ago.

Giggs, 40, said the reason was that one of his business partners in the trendy restaurant was a “massive” United fan who attended every match and could not stand to serve City’s players.

The ban was revealed on Twitter by United We Stand fanzine boss Andy Mitten.

But Giggs’s former team-mate Gary Neville, 39, with whom he owns Café Football in London, said he would allow City’s stars to have a meal there.

“Of course, they just overpay and leave early!! Perfect for a restaurant! Haha,’’ Neville tweeted.

i have been in this tossers restaurant many times, mainly because my daughter and husband like it. take it from me although the food is sometime good the staff are undertrained kids therefore i hardly think city player would go in this arses restaurant.

small time **** or what

gordondaviesmoustache said:
They are such small-time c**ts.

Tactical Turtle carrying on with that long-established united tradition by not shaking his oppos hand last night. He is a rude, small-time c**t.

i may be wrong but i thought he did shake his hand about 2 minutes after the final whistle

r.soleofsalford said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
They are such small-time c**ts.

Tactical Turtle carrying on with that long-established united tradition by not shaking his oppos hand last night. He is a rude, small-time c**t.

i may be wrong but i thought he did shake his hand about 2 minutes after the final whistle
That's still small-time.

r.soleofsalford said:
Manchester United assistant manager Ryan Giggs has BANNED Manchester City players from his restaurant!

The Daily Star says Giggs said he would not let the club’s arch rivals book a table at George’s in Worsley, Manchester, which he opened seven months ago.

Giggs, 40, said the reason was that one of his business partners in the trendy restaurant was a “massive” United fan who attended every match and could not stand to serve City’s players.

But Giggs’s former team-mate Gary Neville, 39, with whom he owns Café Football in London, said he would allow City’s stars to have a meal there.

“Of course, they just overpay and leave early!! Perfect for a restaurant! Haha,’’ Neville tweeted.

i have been in this tossers restaurant many times, mainly because my daughter and husband like it. take it from me although the food is sometime good the staff are undertrained kids therefore i hardly think city player would go in this arses restaurant.

small time c**t or what

Is that the 1 on Barton rd, near the roundabout, next to the "bridgewater"? if it is, "It's shit" never actually been there, but been past a couple of times, and Iv'e got a good eye!

Paul11/12 said:
r.soleofsalford said:

small time c**t or what

Is that the 1 on Barton rd, near the roundabout, next to the "bridgewater"? if it is, "It's shit" never actually been there, but been past a couple of times, and Iv'e got a good eye!

Barton Rd ffs haha

Paul11/12 said:
r.soleofsalford said:

small time c**t or what

yep near the barton arms

r.soleofsalford said:
Paul11/12 said:
r.soleofsalford said:

small time c**t or what

yep near the barton arms

Quiz night at the Barton Arms on a WED night, and if get a bit peckish Winton Fish bar down the road a bit, they do a decent mixed Kebab, just like to put a few options out to the BM'ers,!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.