Smalling; "City will crumble" {merged}

• Thread starter Deleted member 14625
  • Start date
D D

Deleted member 14625

This morning on the 08:00 news, Chris Smalling said if United keep picking up the points eventually "City will crumble".

If I was in the City squad (in our heads we all are really aren't we?!), all I'd need is Brian Kidd, David Platt or the bossman himself to pin that on a wall at the training ground so that I could see that comment every day to spur me on until the end of the season.

Thanks Chris!

Re: Smalling; "City will crumble"

4 of our next 6 games are at home.. Vinnie is back after the Dippers game and Yaya back after the next 3..

They are desperate - They'll say anything now to un-settle us!!

Jeez H. - another fookin no-mark with his head up his arse

Non league 18 months ago and you come out with shit like that?

WHO THE FOOK ARE YOU SMALLDING?

NOW GO AND SUCK SOME PISSCAN COCK YOU FOOKIN KNOB JOCKEY!!!

9 or 10 points should be achievable in the next 4 league games,we have done well without Kompany with regards to the premiership so its just Smallings turn to talk shit if you ask me.

Smalling knows all about crumbling doesnt he, part of that defense that day at old trafford werent you chris?

Who is this guy? These nothing young players go to rags and think their opinion is suddenly relevant.

Chris, lad, you're a former Fulham player and in many ways you still are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.