*SMOKING IN THE STADIUM*

Its no good whinging about not being able to smoke at the stadium as it is the council and not city who impose and enforce the rules.
If any smoker cannot do without a fag for 90 mins you have got serious probs. You should go and get a patch.

NoJabbaNoBogRoll said:
I sometimes wish lung cancer acted quicker.
What a complete twat you are. To wish cancer on anybody, whether they smoke or not, is beyond despicable. Just pray that nobody close to you ever falls victim to this terrible disease. Your stupidity and ignorance saddens me almost as much as it astounds me

LongsightM13 said:
NoJabbaNoBogRoll said:
I sometimes wish lung cancer acted quicker.
What a complete twat you are. To wish cancer on anybody, whether they smoke or not, is beyond despicable. Just pray that nobody close to you ever falls victim to this terrible disease. Your stupidity and ignorance saddens me almost as much as it astounds me

well said LM13.

one stop said:
Get a fu*kin life, I'm glad I cant watch City anymore. Cant mention a certain German city, cant stand, cant smoke, cant swear. Shove it up your arse. Football has turned gay. Go and watch the ballet, if you dont want to be around working class people.

thats not very nice, i hate ballet, i love all german cities, i swear like a trooper and although not gay myself i accept its normal to love people of the same sex.guess what? i'm glad you can't watch city too.

Don't condone smoking but it happens all the time in the toilets and if they can't be arsed doing their job (the stewards) then I can't be arsed telling them.

C_T_I_D said:
Don't condone smoking but it happens all the time in the toilets and if they can't be arsed doing their job (the stewards) then I can't be arsed telling them.

it does happen all the time, then they caught and they come on here whinging like fucking cry babies.
blah i want my season card back blah fucking blah.
its an hour and half ffs, can it be THAT hard? no, they just dont want to be told what to do, i love it when i hear of them being thrown out, better than a city win.

de niro said:
one stop said:
Get a fu*kin life, I'm glad I cant watch City anymore. Cant mention a certain German city, cant stand, cant smoke, cant swear. Shove it up your arse. Football has turned gay. Go and watch the ballet, if you dont want to be around working class people.

thats not very nice, i hate ballet, i love all german cities, i swear like a trooper and although not gay myself i accept its normal to love people of the same sex.guess what? i'm glad you can't watch city too.

Well done mr niro.

deynaskaz said:
de niro said:

Well done mr niro.

A bit harsh but I can see his point......it is all getting a bit organized supporting at the match nowadays......

Also do you think he was on about the City v Spurs Ballet on ice??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.