Sneaky feeling

wilf9

I have no contacts this is just my thought. Samuel Eto'o spings to mind. one year left on his contract and would be just as good as Villa IMO, also would be a lot cheaper. would score a silly amount playing our system 2

i have a bigger feeling he's gonna score hatfulls in his final season and move on a free to chelsea in the summer.

if we wanted him it would be possible, offer him same as robbie and offer Barca 15 million in January. If we didn't get him then chelsea would have to stump up some cash, but we have beaten chelsea once before and we will beat them again in the transfer market. Had we not made the robbie offer im 100% certain real would have sold to chelsea.

Samuel Eto'o has always atated he will finish his carrer at Real Mallorca so he will go there If Barca dont renew it for him cant see us geting him TBH

FINISH is the big word there. At 27 you don't finish your career. Maybe 32 you start to think about your last club. Paul Scholes has always said he wants to finish his at oldham. Had the rags let him go at 27 do you thing he would have gone there, I don't think so.

Etoó almost moved to FC Baku (azerbaijan) in the summer. I think that we would be able to get him, let see what will happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.