snow

are we gonna cop for it or are they covering their arses.no doubt itll be like the barbecue summer they promised us

The met office don't forecast a long dry summer or the coldest winter on record. They're just click bait because us Brits are obsessed with the weather! Think they have admitted that the snow forecast is difficult and subject to change.

A wild stab in the dark, though could it refer to being able to change?

I think there can't be a weather pattern that is more changeable than the British weather. Any day can get any kind of weather, and there are days when you can have several kinds of weather. That's changeable! Western maritime climate. I bought a mac t'other day and the blurb said that it was basically perfect for Manchester and Seattle, being totally waterproof! Any blues know about Seattle? Do they have changeable weather? They're 'Western Maritime'!

I think there can't be a weather pattern that is more changeable than the British weather. Any day can get any kind of weather, and there are days when you can have several kinds of weather. That's changeable! Western maritime climate. I bought a mac t'other day and the blurb said that it was basically perfect for Manchester and Seattle, being totally waterproof! Any blues know about Seattle? Do they have changeable weather? They're 'Western Maritime'!
Seattle is wet and cold, bit like Dukinfield

Seattle is wet and cold, bit like Dukinfield

similar to Ashton Under Lyne mate

2780880072_9d3eff74b8_b-708x400.jpg

carron1.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.