Snubbed again !

NOOOOOOOOOOO!

I'm gutted.

He was our top pick for next season.

We offered him £700,000pw and the pull of The Rags was just too strong :(

We're losing out to the scum as they sign the best players in the world

I'm glad we got "snubbed", he's an overrated player anyway wouldn't say he's worth £16Million.

Not just being a bitter blue here just because he's now a Red - I actually rate that Phil Jones...(hope he fucks up there though!)

Papers talking shite again.

I doubt we are even interested in the first place.

it amazes me how them lot find these diving,cheating,conning and softarse wingers...

Ronaldo,nani the fanny and now ashley bubba gump young....

so let me get this right,they went for schneijder and modric and nasri and at the moment they`ve paid £20M for jones who has only been in the prem for a wet weekend and paid £16M for bubba young who spends more time on his arse than his feet??

i guess that journo was right then,quote "united are really blowing everybody out the water with their eye watering surge into the transfer market.." unquote....

that last sentence is going to make me chuckle all summer...

Well at least we're in good company - I seem to remember Real Madrid were after him a few months back - according to the press of course.

Very average

kenzie115 said:
Anyone who knows anything about Mancini and Young will know this is rubbish.

what are the chances of 'someone' knowing both Mancini & Young? Unusual dinner guest combo I would suggest..............please - tell us more.

GerryGowsRusholmeBoy said:
Well at least we're in good company - I seem to remember Real Madrid were after him a few months back - according to the press of course.

Very average

Sweeps understudy imho. Can beat players but absolutley no end product.

Hamann Pineapple said:
We're bloody rubbish I tell ya. Rubbish.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fanhouse.co.uk/2011/06/24/ashley-young-manchester-city-united/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fanhouse.co.uk/2011/06/24/as ... ty-united/</a>

Manchester United 1, Manchester City 0. Ashley Young may have ended up in the red half of Manchester, but he was not short of alternative, more lucrative options from up the road this summer.

Manchester City were reported to have been prepared to pay Young even more money than their near neighbours at Old Trafford were throwing at him. But the former Watford winger, who left Aston Villa to sign a five-year deal with the Premier League champions, had already made his mind up.

As soon as Sir Alex Ferguson's interest was firmed up, there was only one destination he was heading. And it seems that even after his £16 million move, he is more interested in helping United, in his own words, "create more history" than making a fortune.

We'll never be able to compete. We might as well pack up and go home.

AJ is as good and will get better.............when/if the manager puts him on the proper wing (left).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.