Snubbed again !

I would contribute to his wage so he would stick the rag shirt on!! He shite overated always moanining and is constantly on the floor!! Would he replace anyone in our team??? NO!

Hamann Pineapple said:
We're bloody rubbish I tell ya. Rubbish.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fanhouse.co.uk/2011/06/24/ashley-young-manchester-city-united/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fanhouse.co.uk/2011/06/24/as ... ty-united/</a>

Manchester United 1, Manchester City 0. Ashley Young may have ended up in the red half of Manchester, but he was not short of alternative, more lucrative options from up the road this summer.

Manchester City were reported to have been prepared to pay Young even more money than their near neighbours at Old Trafford were throwing at him. But the former Watford winger, who left Aston Villa to sign a five-year deal with the Premier League champions, had already made his mind up.

As soon as Sir Alex Ferguson's interest was firmed up, there was only one destination he was heading. And it seems that even after his £16 million move, he is more interested in helping United, in his own words, "create more history" than making a fortune.

We'll never be able to compete. We might as well pack up and go home.

pmsl, yeh ok ash lad.

southern muppet said:
Ashley Young is an average English winger who sums up all the deficiencies in the game of English wingers. Why the fuck would we want him? He is a milquetoast footballer, the epitome of a nothingy player.

yes definately milquetoast. i couldnt of put it better myself.

errrrr cough.

more like:

Manure were blown out of the water on sanchez and could not compete financially with the mighty city.. now they have turned their attentions to Ashley Young!!<br /><br />-- Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:48 am --<br /><br />more like:

Manure were blown out of the water on sanchez and could not compete financially with the mighty city.. now they have turned their attentions to Ashley Young!!

r.soleofsalford said:
southern muppet said:
Ashley Young is an average English winger who sums up all the deficiencies in the game of English wingers. Why the fuck would we want him? He is a milquetoast footballer, the epitome of a nothingy player.

yes definately milquetoast. i couldnt of put it better myself.

errrrr cough.

Having looked it up milky toast is quite apt - can't beat a private education!

i'm laughing my tits off at their signings so far!! any one of you can pull me up through the season to say otherwise!

1) jones has stated that he wants to play in defence. So is he better than vidic-no. I think he's on par with smalling and probably a tadj better than camel gob (who isn't) at the moment he is a squad player nothing more

2) ashley is a good premier player who often goes missing in action! is he worth the money ...no! is he better than nani and valencia....no!

So fergies bought two squad players!! ha fucking ha!!

these players would walk into mid table sides but not the top 4 every week IMO.

Are they the difference between getting taught a footballing lesson from barca!?....don't make me laugh!!

Yooonited were the big spenders...now it seems they are buying bog standard prem players!...............tell me i am wrong!

hahaha NO!

Young is frankly, not good enough for our ambition.

I'm happy he went to the rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.