How do we resolve the Brexit mess?

I’m sure if many of them had applied their minds purposefully and in a measured fashion to what Brexit entailed, they would have realised all this was inevitable; it’s just that they didn’t.

It will get worse and will need to do so. Once we voted to leave, we had to imo - the sooner the horrible lesson is learned, the better for everyone.
Time for politicians to start talking about solutions. But they won’t.

The intellectual Colossus Truss in action - the institutions will not get back up and running as the other side will stop it and that way their mates the DUP can start slinging the blame around again - meanwhile Ulsters economy will nose dive

The question is does Truss require Boris' support or is Boris needing Truss?

I’m sure if many of them had applied their minds purposefully and in a measured fashion to what Brexit entailed, they would have realised all this was inevitable; it’s just that they didn’t.

It will get worse and will need to do so. Once we voted to leave, we had to imo - the sooner the horrible lesson is learned, the better for everyone.
I can sort of understand why people voted for brexit after being fed a smorgasbord of bullshit regarding our membership over the years, not the least of which came from our crime minister and wannabe king of the world working in the right wing media.

Bent bananas, prawn flavoured crisps and childrens playgrounds being banned. Anyone remeber that?

A bit of critical thinking would have helped, but that was never going to happen.

The Europeans look on the EU as a community that will help prevent the history of the last century repeating itself.

The leave campaign presented the EU as a failing business model, costing too much money for nothing in return other than beastly foreigners coming over here and some mythical belief we had lost our sovereignty.

A very good friend of mine admitted recently he was torn betweeen voting for staying or leaving, but decided to vote leave because he couldn't understand why his tax money was being spent on the EU relocating twice a year between Brussels and Strasbourg.

It was a decision based on money, with no thought about the intangible benefits the UK received from being a member of the EU.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.