How do we resolve the Brexit mess?

And this is before we start (if we ever do) having the required border and customs checks required by brexiters and under WTO rules.
Those would be an ‘act of self-harm’ according to one of the avid brexiteer mouthpieces.
So if you think it’s bad now………….
Little comfort to those like myself that predicted this all along that we now get to say 'I told you so', but I still enjoy saying it anyway, so there.

And this is before we start (if we ever do) having the required border and customs checks required by brexiters and under WTO rules.
Those would be an ‘act of self-harm’ according to one of the avid brexiteer mouthpieces.
So if you think it’s bad now………….

Yeah - have you noticed how quiet Francios, Bridgen, Farage and the like have been? Their absence from the stage shouts " move along please... nothing to see here "

Yep, it can only get worse.
Hopefully not for much longer - surely now even the racist retards that voted leave will have had enough when it costs them £100 to fill up at the pumps, heating now costs more than the mortgage, and the crops lie rotting at the same time as we are facing empty supermarket shelves resembling Moscow under communism?

So, does anyone still think Brexit's a winner? Outside the delusional / gaslighting / trolling Tory party?

Unfortunately my brother - he just brushes off any negative article as it was ‘expected’ that economically we’d be worse off and trade would take a hit but in the long run we’d be free to make more of our own laws/sovereignty etc - theres no getting through to some

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.