How do we resolve the Brexit mess?

Unfortunately my brother - he just brushes off any negative article as it was ‘expected’ that economically we’d be worse off and trade would take a hit but in the long run we’d be free to make more of our own laws/sovereignty etc - theres no getting through to some
Until his heating bill comes through at Xmas.

Unfortunately my brother - he just brushes off any negative article as it was ‘expected’ that economically we’d be worse off and trade would take a hit but in the long run we’d be free to make more of our own laws/sovereignty etc - theres no getting through to some
I imagine they will continue to enact legislation not because it gives the UK any economic advantage but simply because they will want to make the UK increasingly different from the EU and, therefore, that will make rejoining even more unlikely. Even though the economic damage is already evident, they’ll legislate more and more and pretend it is a panacea. I fully expect the next two years to see this legislative distancing accelerated.

Hopefully not for much longer - surely now even the racist retards that voted leave will have had enough when it costs them £100 to fill up at the pumps, heating now costs more than the mortgage, and the crops lie rotting at the same time as we are facing empty supermarket shelves resembling Moscow under communism?
They won’t put a morsel of blame on Brexit though. They will blame Corbyn or something!!!

They won’t put a morsel of blame on Brexit though. They will blame Corbyn or something!!!
Was COVID. Now Russia. Will end up being services, the poor... and other countries who stand firm when we try and bully them into giving us the edge in trade deals.

This lot`ll get voted out. And hopefully about 20% of people will learn something really useful about our democracy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.