So called sugar daddies

cucumberman

I'm really perplexed by the continuous excuse of some fans, particularly the rags, on us being supported by a so called sugar daddy owner.

Shirley they are quite ignorant of the fact that they too are being owned by supposed tycoons. We have Fayed, the Glazers, Hicks and Gill, Roman etc. We are not the first club to be owned by a rich owner. In fact it could be traced further back in football history decades before Knighton and such.

I just find it sad for them to use such an excuse, just because their sugar daddies are wannabes whose riches didn't allow to play the risque of football ownership in the first place, while ours so far looks an astute businessman who really has bigger dreams far bigger than most human.

If we win the title and won it because they say we were owned by a rich guy, doesn't that really make them look like shitting while on a headstand? Or pissing against the wind, if one prefers the old analogy.

I remember reading ownership of football clubs goes farther before PL. Can someone enlighten me of this history?

They're too stupid to realise that the only difference is that our owner is richer than their's.

Have a look at what happened to Newton Heath when they changed to Manchehster United and decide whether City were a big enough (they were a small provincial club) or successful enough (they'd not won any major trophies) club with a big enough support (they were getting crowds less than 1000 at Wank Street) to have been taken over in 2008...

If we were to win any trophy, the only engraving on it would be Manchester City. Wouldn't say 'Richest Club in the World' or 'Won By the Team which Paid the Most'. We would be the winners. No difference, no devaluation, just winners! It's sticking in a few gullets!

i think the main issue is the fact that since we were taken over we have reallised the depth of the big four cartel and their money grabbing click where everyone else to them is just cannon fodder, the fa don,t like it the tv don,t like it and certainly the media have been in overdrive?i certainly did not reallise the greed that was being dished out to these four clubs which involves certain tv pundits who are from the big four who are all on the gravy train! to me personally i have been so involved in our own man city affair that it did not sink in, it really came home to me with the ade van persie incident which became a out and out whitch hunt making sure the guy did not play at trafford in the atkinson derby? to me the whole aspect of the big four cartel smells of money grabbing corruption where to break into their money making champions league is not what certain people in the fa want? thses four clubs do not want a so called sugar daddy breaking up their nice little earner?

bluemoon32 said:
They're too stupid to realise that the only difference is that our owner is richer than all of their's put together.

Edited for accuracy :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.