So, Dzeko wants to stay?

Dzeko gives a set-piece option that breaks games and is almost (excepting for example the likes of Kompany/Terry/Puyol) priceless, he worked QPR's defence to set himself up for a clinical goal... under immense pressure, the lad has class and Mancini knows it. As for Mario's pass for Aguero, it was sublime, I can't understand why it isn't being lauded as the pass of the season... he was on his arse. Dzeko and Mario will both stay and mature with City I hope, otherwise they will do us in Euro comps. I am convinced being a premiership champion will calm Mario down (a bit) and boost Edin's confidence. I can''t wait for next season.

I don't think Tevez will stay though, unless he's dropped the snake as his 'agent' I effing hate that cnut.

1azur said:
Roll On City said:
Dzeko should move on and leaves, I like him and appreciate what he has done for us.

BUT I'm so sick of hearing Dzeko fanboys laud their hero for merely being good [at times], and jump on the bandwagon ranting with nonsense of excuses and hostility against everyone who can see a problem on the beloved idol, lamenting our system of play. Right, scrap the system then! and the fact that we don't have a top class winger, when we should!

Right, lets go out and buy one maybe two or three, fuck it, make four world class wingers so we can have plan B, C, D, E and F - for Fkng bloody hell we don't play to his strength!

should not play behind Aguero, he need a lot space, faced opposition goalie, and regular starer for his confidence! you know, been badly treated, abused and wrongly used by Mancini! so yeah sack the manger.

Mourinho admire [why not bid?] Dzeko and rate him highly! So
sack Mancini - bring in Mour.... Madness!!!

Exhausting debate, it's a debate that, like motorcycle exhaust pipes, just seems to be getting louder and louder! it can't go on like that.

I wish him luck wherever he moves to, maybe his admire [Mour] at Madrid will make a serious bid? here's hoping

Before you say any more garbage could you tell me how come that you joined to the City forum in the March of 2012 much, much later than most of Dzeko fan-boys? After that, tell us why are you so angry?
On yer bike, I have no time.

Roll On City said:
1azur said:
Roll On City said:
Dzeko should move on and leaves, I like him and appreciate what he has done for us.

BUT I'm so sick of hearing Dzeko fanboys laud their hero for merely being good [at times], and jump on the bandwagon ranting with nonsense of excuses and hostility against everyone who can see a problem on the beloved idol, lamenting our system of play. Right, scrap the system then! and the fact that we don't have a top class winger, when we should!

Right, lets go out and buy one maybe two or three, fuck it, make four world class wingers so we can have plan B, C, D, E and F - for Fkng bloody hell we don't play to his strength!

should not play behind Aguero, he need a lot space, faced opposition goalie, and regular starer for his confidence! you know, been badly treated, abused and wrongly used by Mancini! so yeah sack the manger.

Exhausting debate, it's a debate that, like motorcycle exhaust pipes, just seems to be getting louder and louder! it can't go on like that.

I wish him luck wherever he moves to, maybe his admire [Mour] at Madrid will make a serious bid? here's hoping

Before you say any more garbage could you tell me how come that you joined to the City forum in the March of 2012 much, much later than most of Dzeko fan-boys? After that, tell us why are you so angry?
On yer bike, I have no time.

change yer name to Troll on City...

Roll On City said:
samharris said:
Roll On City said:

So hes good enough for Mourinho and Madrid but not City..

Sometimes theres shit on here and sometimes theres shit on here.

today theres shit shit.

Adebayor's arguably a better player, worked his socks off, played his heart out for Real Mour and fail to secure [allegedly promised] permanent move.

"maybe his admire [Mour] at Madrid will make a serious bid?" [Sarcasm-on]

And he's still our player. Let's have him available. Anything could happen with Mario or Carlos (assuming that they're still with us next season.)

Hope he stays and plays a big part in next season.
With the right supply he can score 20 to 25 goals per season.

Having watched the CL final tonight Mario Gomez looked poor,clumsy and lacking in confidence.Lack of confidence has been Edins problem for part of this season.A good winger and he will explode back on the scene.

He also seems to be very much a team player and loves the club.

robertsuki said:

Having watched the CL final tonight Mario Gomez looked poor,clumsy and lacking in confidence.Lack of confidence has been Edins problem for part of this season.A good winger and he will explode back on the scene.

Oh f....ck of with this winger stuff. I don´t buy it that he will "explode" People are saying lets buy new wiingers for edin..Where will that leave silva, nasri ever thought of that have you? Wingers offers us something different but, Edin is not that good that a team should be built around him. He´s a donkey at times, but he can score and that´s the most important thing and he seems like a good lad aswell.

nehe11 said:
robertsuki said:

Oh f....ck of with this winger stuff. I don´t buy it that he will "explode" People are saying lets buy new wiingers for edin..Where will that leave silva, nasri ever thought of that have you? Wingers offers us something different but, Edin is not that good that a team should be built around him. He´s a donkey at times, but he can score and that´s the most important thing and he seems like a good lad aswell.

Mancini showed over last summer he can completely change the system of play with the attacking brand of football he brought in from the defensively minded approach the season before.

I don't see why he might not alter it slightly, I agree trying to accomodate all the talent we have would be difficult and switching to system with two wingers would mean sacrificing Nasri, Silva, Barry or Yaya, but there needs to an alternative system in place despite the amazing season we have had there have been times when it could have go all tits up because we looked like we have ran out of ideas.

Whilst having wingers available would be good. I'm not suggesting that we revert to the Munich style of play which is two out and out wingers in Ribery and Robben servicing the big German up top. But players like Nasri and Silva should drift out wide when playing with Dzeko. The best example of how Dzeko can be successsful is the 5-1 Tottenham game. 3 of Dzeko's four goals came from out wide and it was Nasri who picked up the ball and pinged it in.

AD4 said:
nehe11 said:
robertsuki said:

Mancini showed over last summer he can completely change the system of play with the attacking brand of football he brought in from the defensively minded approach the season before.

I don't see why he might not alter it slightly, I agree trying to accomodate all the talent we have would be difficult and switching to system with two wingers would mean sacrificing Nasri, Silva, Barry or Yaya, but there needs to an alternative system in place despite the amazing season we have had there have been times when it could have go all tits up because we looked like we have ran out of ideas.

Whilst having wingers available would be good. I'm not suggesting that we revert to the Munich style of play which is two out and out wingers in Ribery and Robben servicing the big German up top. But players like Nasri and Silva should drift out wide when playing with Dzeko. The best example of how Dzeko can be successsful is the 5-1 Tottenham game. 3 of Dzeko's four goals came from out wide and it was Nasri who picked up the ball and pinged it in.
I agree with your post, as you say wingers offers us a different dimension and Dzeko suits that system better but silva & nasri have served us well this season and what i´m saying is we can´t change the system for Dzeko when people like aguer, silva, nasri will suffer from this. But i agree with many people saying we should use the flanks alot more. At the same time we can´t forget that 2 inverted wingers served us well this season but it´s great to have a another dimension in our attacking force.

nehe11 said:
Where did you read that someone wrote that team should be built around Dzeko?

How do you know it is NOT going to work with a winger?

The most of the teams will park the bus anyways and they will be more than happy to take one point at home against City. Why not get a quick winger, who will whip the ball in for Dzeko, Aguero, Ballotelli or Tevez who will follow up through the middle, during counter attack?

Title race was won by the smallest margin, you have to give yourself more options to get few more goals and few more points in order to preserve the title. Why not an option of a capable quick winger?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.