So how are you going to get a ticket for the Final ??

oakiecokie

This for me has been one of footballs biggest travesties for years and the FA need to look at this stupid allocation for the Final.
50,000 dished out to the two Teams,with in excess of 37,000 going to fuck knows where.
Which poor 7,000 of our fans,who were amazing on Saturday,are going to lose out on a Ticket.
More problematic is HOW are you going to try and get a ticket ??
Would you spend hundreds of £`s,buying from a tout ??
FA !! You`ve definately fucked up again.Nothing more than money grabbing bastards.

It's an absolute disgrace, they should be upping the allocation not lowering it. This way over a third of the crowd doesnt give a shit who wins and that can't be right.

On a side note was it me or did neither Bolton or Stoke sell out?

de niro said:
It's an absolute disgrace, they should be upping the allocation not lowering it. This way over a third of the crowd doesnt give a shit who wins and that can't be right.

On a side note was it me or did neither Bolton or Stoke sell out?
Didn't look like Bolton did. Looking at the highlights last night, the Stoke section looked pretty full (the bit you could see on the camera anyway).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.