so i'll ask again........

fbloke said:
LoveCity said:
Hooray, we're now the dirtiest team in the league! The new Crazy Gang is born!

foulstable.jpg

Not according to the PL ;-)

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/matchday/fair-play.html

4 games old that one tbf fbloke

Unless referees don't read papers or watch TV then they will be influenced by the negative press aimed at the club. I'ts a constant drip feeding that will get in the head of anyone who cares to watch, read or listen. Lots of it is lies but if you hear something enough times you start to believe it's true.

A typical example (although not about the team) was at Liverpool on Wednesday. Alan Green of radio 5 said it was appalling that the city end had so many empty seats and we couldn't sell our allocation. This remark was made after a few minutes. He hadn't even bothered to check if we had sold out, and he certainly hadn't checked if there were any problems for the fans getting i to the ground.

It was a another typical example of someone with an audience giving the club another negative story without doing any research what so ever.

I think you will always have divisions on a YES or NO vote on a agenda theory, however after observations on the incidents that have happened recently and in the past I think the problem area is purely with Sky.

1- Sky TV- When an incident occurs Sky dissect it, slow it down look at it from different angles and so on then there pundits ( Who never have a connection with our club) have their say and opinions, Talk Shite also comes into this debate along with all the news paper bile spewed out by so called editors (also have connections to Sky) .

2- Referees- I would like to believe that there are some genuine mistakes made, sure you MAY get some possible bias but I think that we are observing just poor refereeing standards and inconsistencies at the moment due to changes in the game.

3- The FA- It’s my belief that they are a weak organisation and a tool simply for Sky, after all its Sky that plans the games and times played, its Sky with all of the technology used that puts pressure on the FA with all the media coverage.

And lastly, its Sky that gets supporters pissed off with all the comments that are on a hole ignorantly banded about and in the main read from a script.

Just my view fellow Blues, Come on City

bluelol said:
I think you will always have divisions on a YES or NO vote on a agenda theory, however after observations on the incidents that have happened recently and in the past I think the problem area is purely with Sky.

1- Sky TV- When an incident occurs Sky dissect it, slow it down look at it from different angles and so on then there pundits ( Who never have a connection with our club) have their say and opinions, Talk Shite also comes into this debate along with all the news paper bile spewed out by so called editors (also have connections to Sky) .

2- Referees- I would like to believe that there are some genuine mistakes made, sure you MAY get some possible bias but I think that we are observing just poor refereeing standards and inconsistencies at the moment due to changes in the game.

3- The FA- It’s my belief that they are a weak organisation and a tool simply for Sky, after all its Sky that plans the games and times played, its Sky with all of the technology used that puts pressure on the FA with all the media coverage.

And lastly, its Sky that gets supporters pissed off with all the comments that are on a hole ignorantly banded about and in the main read from a script.

Sorry mate, you've forgotten the premier league headed by Richard Scudamore who are the arbiters of the league and responsible for promoting it worldwide. They, along with Sky are the major culprits of the obvious bias.

Blue Mooner said:
bluelol said:

Sorry mate, you've forgotten the premier league headed by Richard Scudamore who are the arbiters of the league and responsible for promoting it worldwide. They, along with Sky are the major culprits of the obvious bias.

Not going to argue with that Blue.

When is a red card not a red card?

I'm amazed there's still people out there that don't believe there's an agenda against City. I've just watched Maxi Rodriguez become the second Liverpool player this month to execute a flying 2 footed challenge, and just like Glenn Johnson, not a dicky bird from anyone.
That bastard Halsey (forget Gillingham - he referees to his own "I'm yer mate" agenda, not the rules of the game) saw it, went to his pocket.....and then instead of sending the fucker off, took the chicken shit step of allowing Dogleash to sub the player instead! ITV then showed the incident just once on replay, without comment, about 5 minutes later, and then didn't show or debate it at all afterwards. Unbefuckinglievable!
In all seriousness, I think all City press conferences should be set against a montage of the following in future:

1) Silva getting tripped in the box at Chelsea but no pen
2) Clichy getting sent off at Chelsea
3) Mereiles crocking Silva at Chelsea and not getting sent off
4) Lescott getting a pen given against him at Chelsea for ball to hand
5) Reina handling the ball outside the box at Anfield and not getting sent off
6) Skrtel play acting to get Balotelli sent off at Anfield for a non-existent "elbowing"
7) Muamba not getting sent off at West Brom for a proper elbowing on Balotelli
8) Balotelli getting a goal incorrectly ruled out for offside at West Brom
9) Sunderland's offside goal being allowed to stand
10) Barry getting sent off against Liverpool because Agger ran into him
11) Skrtel not getting sent off for any combination of barges, kung fu kicks and penalty box trips you care to make
12) Rooney getting Kompany sent off for a 2 footed challenged after just 10 minutes vs the rags
13) Johnson not getting sent off for a 2 footed tackle on Lescott
14) Figueroa not getting sent off for denying a clear goalscoring opportunity
15) Balotelli getting a 4 match ban for an alleged stamp where room for doubt existed
16) Dzeko not getting a penalty at Klanfield
17) Richards having a joke penalty given against him at Klanfield.

That's no less than 17 huge decisions against us in the last 10 fucking games! No agenda, my arse!

Regardless of the shit refereeing, why the fuck was the incident not reviewed during the post match analysis? Can you imagine if that tackle had been made by either Balotelli, Shawcross or Barton, they'd still be playing slow motion replays at this very moment.

I've said it before, I don't think there is an agenda/conspiracy as such, but there is definitely a overt bias whether on the pitch or in the media.

Today we witnessed both.

Uber Blue said:
Regardless of the shit refereeing, why the fuck was the incident not reviewed during the post match analysis? Can you imagine if that tackle had been made by either Balotelli, Shawcross or Barton, they'd still be playing slow motion replays at this very moment.

I've said it before, I don't think there is an agenda/conspiracy as such, but there is definitely a overt bias whether on the pitch or in the media.

Today we witnessed both.

I think you may find its because the game was on ITV not Sky, just shit commentary and pundits as usual but not as intensive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.