So, Jo has virus....

moomba said:
ello_jo said:
I have been one to look positively at Jo and say he needs his chance, although he may truly be ill, he is a cock for missing this chance, lost respect for him now.

You lost respect for someone because they are ill?

No not exactly, I just know if I was in his position I wouldnt waste any chances I had to get into the first team, the lad should have passion. I mean fair enough if he is ill I have all respect for him, as i said, but I feel it would have to be a really bad illness to keep me out of the team if I was him. So im assuming he will be out for a few weeks with this illness?

Maybe the medical staff ruled him out because he wasn't capable of giving 100%?

BlueDune said:
mancity89 said:
Sturridge's chance to do the business

Out with Achilles.... or some other mythological character

BBC: Man City (from): Hart, Richards, Ball, Onuoha, Zabaleta, Ireland, Wright-Phillips, Robinho, Elano, Vassell, Garrido, Schmeichel, Fernandes, Caicedo, Hamann, Evans, Ben-Haim, Logan, Kompany, Berti.

With that squad, we should be able to get a decent result (note my BBC-esque cliche).

Time for Caicedo to shine.
Show them what you are made of big man! Use your pace and agility son!

lol Evans Caicedo or Vass to pick from upfront what a quality lineup

moomba said:
ello_jo said:
I have been one to look positively at Jo and say he needs his chance, although he may truly be ill, he is a cock for missing this chance, lost respect for him now.

You lost respect for someone because they are ill?

Ill my arse.

Hughes aint taking him because he's decided he's crap. Better to say he's got a virus rather than "he's crap", the latter description not doing much for his sale price if we decide to offload him.

bizzbo said:
to be fair I caught a virus last week that knocked me flat out for a whole week, havent felt that i'll since I was 11 and had three weeks off school with some horrible glandular fever shit.

Same as that geezer. I'm in Eire, my Brother and sister visited last week. in hindsight now my sister developed it the day she travelled.
Stayed with us a few days and we were all fucked. I swear i couldn't move for two days. Never felt that bad since i was a child.
And i really mean that. Knocked me for six

bizzbo said:
to be fair I caught a virus last week that knocked me flat out for a whole week, havent felt that i'll since I was 11 and had three weeks off school with some horrible glandular fever shit.

i have just had the virus and its not pleasent, apart from all the sneezing your throat feels like its on fire and then it goes on your chest.
still got it now after a week.

£18m for a Brazilian playing his club football in the relative European backwaters of Russia sounds like a huge risk but Manchester City under Dr. Thaksin Shinawatra are not shy in the risk taking department and with a record of better than a goal every two games in Moscow, Jo certainly has the potential to excite the Eastlands fans.

His continuing dispute with Brazil national coach Dunga means that he won't have to miss any games for international duty but does put a question mark over the player's professionalism at the very top level. New City manager Mark Hughes certainly isn't the kind of man who will indulge the whims of prima donna players so it will be an interesting first season for Jo in English football.

this is a quote from world soccer mag when we signed him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.