So Pep failed at Bayern?

Chelsea - early red - great chance of 3 points
Liverpool - red and pen - again great chance of 2 additional points
Spurs - late-ish red and pen - again 2 additional points.
Arsenal - very late pen - 2 additional points went begging.

So I count 9 points. And it's hardly optimistic.
You can also factor in the points gained by the above.

What you can't forget about Spurs is that they scored the eqaliser straight from the Penalty/Red card shout. We should have been looking at Yaya (and his 100% penalty record) lining up for 3-1 and not seeing (offside) Kane assist Son for the equaliser..

Same goes for the Chelsea game, where their second comes directly from the absolutely cast iron penalty on Gundogan.

What you can't forget about Spurs is that they scored the eqaliser straight from the Penalty/Red card shout. We should have been looking at Yaya (and his 100% penalty record) lining up for 3-1 and not seeing (offside) Kane assist Son for the equaliser..

Same goes for the Chelsea game, where their second comes directly from the absolutely cast iron penalty on Gundogan.
Absolutely. I firmly believe we'd be top with those decisions. None of them were remotely questionable.

I know it's fashionable to say "play well enough and you don't need the ref" but that's bollocks. Those four teams didn't have to play well enough to not need the ref. All we ask is a level playing field. All teams make mistakes but we are the ones repeatedly fucked over.

I'm sure it's not a coincidence that all he poor decisions you highlight were all against our main competitors for top 4.
Does n't bode well for the up coming derby.

I'm sure it's not a coincidence that all he poor decisions you highlight were all against our main competitors for top 4.
Does n't bode well for the up coming derby.
I just hope we obliterate them because, as you say, if we are fairly evenly matched then we are fucked.

That's not how Sheikh Mansour sees it. He's waited years for Pep and invested hundreds of millions in the belief he can transform us into a club that will continually challenge for the CL. We have to view this through SM's eyes. He is like no other club owner.

Absolutely beyond doubt.

He is owner & fan. He sees,hears & feels the things that we do !!

He will not stop. We will be the All Blacks of football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.