So So Annoying

wilf9

Im wearing my Tin Hat for this !!

Sir Joey Barton the thug, Miles better player than flaming Scott Parker, Could be put on 50 grand a week not 100 !! cost Miles less than Parker. Trouble causer yes, mad man yes, but hughes has a track record with this type of player e.g Bellamy. Don't like him as a person in fact despise him, But as a player there isn't much better than him at the holding role.

You'll need that hat.

I loved him when he played for us. I think it's probably best that we leave him in the past though. I can't imagine him getting on with some of the players he played with before.

wilf9 said:
Im wearing my Tin Hat for this !!

Sir Joey Barton the thug, Miles better player than flaming Scott Parker, Could be put on 50 grand a week not 100 !! cost Miles less than Parker. Trouble causer yes, mad man yes, but hughes has a track record with this type of player e.g Bellamy. Don't like him as a person in fact despise him, But as a player there isn't much better than him at the holding role.
you are one CRAZZZZZZZZY motherfucker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.