so then.......

riley347

is hughes still shit???????????????????????????..........still want him out??????????????????????????................or make some piss poor excuse and try to justify the "hughes out" rants......................

Any team can have a fantastic day at the office like we're having. What happened after we beat Pompey 6-0? We didn't exactly use it as a spring board did we?

Don't get carried away by one potentially huge victory, Hughes still won't be the man long-term to take us where we want to go.

If Hughes were sacked Monday it would have been 8 or 9 nil by now, obviously.

riley347 said:
is hughes still shit???????????????????????????..........still want him out??????????????????????????................or make some piss poor excuse and try to justify the "hughes out" rants......................
He's playing the right players, in their strongest positions. It's simple really. It shouldn't have taken him so long to figure it out.

goatfeeder100 said:
Any team can have a fantastic day at the offie like we're having. What happened after we beat Pompey 6-0?

Don't get carried away, Hughes still won't be the man long-term to take us where we want to go.

simply trying to find out what the shallow bastards will come up with to justify their stupid,over the top crap......................WE WON,T LOSE THIS.....IN HUGHES I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........

Lord BLue said:
i'll give him a weeks stay of execution per goal scored (by us) today.

no i'm feeling in the christmas spirit, make that a month per goal.

LETS HOPE WE GET 12 THEN........THAT,S HOW LONG WE NEED TO GIVE HIM.....MINIMUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.