so this agenda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill

SSN shows a clip of neymar speaking about his injury and the forthcoming final. a caption pops up as they do introducing him as neymar, barcalona and brazil.
the next player interviewed is aguero. now his caption just reads argentina. no mention of his club side. anyone got any idea why they would mention one players club, during a world cup, and not the other? the next guy interviewed is maxi rodriguez, yes you guess it from newels old boys and argentina. why's that then?

genuine question.

de niro said:
SSN shows a clip of neymar speaking about his injury and the forthcoming final. a caption pops up as they do introducing him as neymar, barcalona and brazil.
the next player interviewed is aguero. now his caption just reads argentina. no mention of his club side. anyone got any idea why they would mention one players club, during a world cup, and not the other? the next guy interviewed is maxi rodriguez, yes you guess it from newels old boys and argentina. why's that then?

genuine question.
Because Sergio hasn't signed for Barca yet?

Because they are petty wankers whome i hope get taken to the cleaners by BT sport and are left with rugby shitting league and a bit of boring golf.

It also seems they have not got to grips with piracy yet either giving you your unique viewing code right at the top where it will be easily cropped of for illegal streams :D

I understand that they have an affiliation with Utd but if i was them and saw how it is going the plan would be "be neutral" or do they still make all their cash of utd subscribers ?

Don't give a shit to be honest.
The history books say who won the Premier League & League Cup in 2014.
Let the mediah talk bollocks while our squad gets on with it's business.
I'm pretty sure the usual crew will have us as favourites to fall out of the top 4 this season when in fact we will actually have a better chance of winning stuff this season than last season.

Let's not have another thread running to 100s of pages about whether or not there is an agenda. An agenda does exist within the media to view certain clubs in a certain light. Our rapid progress over the past five years has upset the apple cart and the media doesn't like it as their cosy relationships are beginning to crumble. I have no doubts in my mind that in the future (although it might not be in my lifetime) the truth about corruption within the English game will come out. Things such as certain transfers for stupid amounts of money, transfers that had everyone asking why did that club sign him, brown envelopes, refs admitting that they turned a blind eye etc etc. At the moment things like missing of the club name seem petty but a lot of small things add up to one big thing. Take it from me our owners won't forget all the small things such as the snide artcicles, agents pouring poison into players ears etc and all things come home to roost eventually. We just have to bide our time, smile at people, nod and agree with them, but all the time knowing they will stick the knife in but when, not if, we dominate football we won't forget who they were. Enjoy the ride, it will be bumpy as we know, but what a ride it has already been and will continue to be.

Eds said:
Let's not have another thread running to 100s of pages about whether or not there is an agenda. An agenda does exist within the media to view certain clubs in a certain light. Our rapid progress over the past five years has upset the apple cart and the media doesn't like it as their cosy relationships are beginning to crumble. I have no doubts in my mind that in the future (although it might not be in my lifetime) the truth about corruption within the English game will come out. Things such as certain transfers for stupid amounts of money, transfers that had everyone asking why did that club sign him, brown envelopes, refs admitting that they turned a blind eye etc etc. At the moment things like missing of the club name seem petty but a lot of small things add up to one big thing. Take it from me our owners won't forget all the small things such as the snide artcicles, agents pouring poison into players ears etc and all things come home to roost eventually. We just have to bide our time, smile at people, nod and agree with them, but all the time knowing they will stick the knife in but when, not if, we dominate football we won't forget who they were. Enjoy the ride, it will be bumpy as we know, but what a ride it has already been and will continue to be.

agree with you but I want to know what the non agendaists think when this happens in the same clip, 3 players 3 clubs one club left out of the caption.
it'll be on a loop so give it a look.

de niro said:
Eds said:

agree with you but I want to know what the non agendaists think when this happens in the same clip, 3 players 3 clubs one club left out of the caption.
it'll be on a loop so give it a look.

It's cos Serg is in-between clubs (to be announced at the four o'clock presser)*

;)

*copyright every single bull-shitting newspaper and media outlet

I've noticed in a few of the games where there has been a passing movement involving half a dozen players the commentator has
mentioned 5 of the players by name when they receive the ball and totally ignored 1 player. The "1" player is invariably a City player.
I don't know if it's because some of the commentators find it difficult to even acknowledge that we have players playing at this level
or whether they are trying to give the impression that our lads aren't pulling their weight. I suspect the later as they seem all too happy
to highlight any mistakes our lads make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.