so this agenda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tonea2003 said:
moomba said:
Pigeonho said:
I wouldn't have thought sky making a big show of yesterday or motd being broadcast from OT had any negative affect on either of the other 19 clubs to be honest.
If it has a positive effect on our competition it has a negative effect on us.

all of us not just city that's the point and anyway its a digression from this agenda uefa and the cartel supposedly have to put city out of business.

As I've never claimed there is a specific agenda against City, or that UEFA and the cartel are trying to put City out of business I'll leave that debate to those that obsess about such things.

moomba said:
tonea2003 said:
moomba said:

all of us not just city that's the point and anyway its a digression from this agenda uefa and the cartel supposedly have to put city out of business.

As I've never claimed there is a specific agenda against City, or that UEFA and the cartel are trying to put City out of business I'll leave that debate to those that obsess about such things.

fair enough point taken
on the positive/negative effects are you talking players or fans?

moomba said:
Pigeonho said:
moomba said:
Doesnt something which inherently favours one or a couple of sides indirectly have a negative impact on every other side though?
I wouldn't have thought sky making a big show of yesterday or motd being broadcast from OT had any negative affect on either of the other 19 clubs to be honest.
How? Because whilst non City fans were watching that yesterday and then motd after, the last thing on their mind would have been us or the other 17 clubs in the league. The only ones to suffer any negativity yesterday were QPR, because they were shit. Us and the other 17 clubs were neither shown positively or negatively, because it had zero to do with us.

Pigeonho said:
moomba said:
Pigeonho said:
How? Because whilst non City fans were watching that yesterday and then motd after, the last thing on their mind would have been us or the other 17 clubs in the league. The only ones to suffer any negativity yesterday were QPR, because they were shit. Us and the other 17 clubs were neither shown positively or negatively, because it had zero to do with us.
Because we are competing in the same market as United. Anything that makes a competitor stronger makes it harder for us to compete with them.

moomba said:
Pigeonho said:
moomba said:
Because we are competing in the same market as United. Anything that makes a competitor stronger makes it harder for us to compete with them.
So basically you want everything they get to be given to us in the exact same measure?

tonea2003 said:
moomba said:
tonea2003 said:

fair enough point taken
You's be looking at potential supporters, players, sponsors.

It's not about 1 game though although some will try and make it into that. Sustained positive press for a competitor has a negative impact on us, whether that press is justified or not.

By the samemtoken, sustained negative press will have an impact on the above.

moomba said:
tonea2003 said:
moomba said:

fair enough point taken

It's not about 1 game though although some will try and make it into that. Sustained positive press for a competitor has a negative impact on us, whether that press is justified or not.

how do you explain record revenues and growing and on the way to being the if not already the best team/squad we have ever had.
expanding ground with waiting lists
winning youth teams at the lower levels u18's and below

some impact!

tonea2003 said:
moomba said:
tonea2003 said:
fair enough point taken

how do you explain record revenues and growing and on the way to being the if not already the best team/squad we have ever had.

some impact!

We got a record goal tally last year. Should we not be worried about the injuries to Aguero and Jovetic?

tonea2003 said:
moomba said:
tonea2003 said:
fair enough point taken

some impact!
You'll go around in circles with that one, as they will bring potential investors who may have been out off into it, despite there being not one shred of proof to back it up.

Pigeonho said:
tonea2003 said:
moomba said:

some impact!
You'll go around in circles with that one, as they will bring potential investors who may have been out off into it, despite there being not one shred of proof to back it up.
And despite you not having a shred of evidence to prove otherwise. By your logic we would have to suffer a drop in commercial revenue for anything to have had a negative impact on the club. This despite moving from a mid table club, occasionally in the europa league, and an average squad to a club competing at the top of England and Europe with the likes of Aguero, Silva, Yaya turning out for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.