so this agenda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Eccles Blue said:
Ok, as I've said before I'm on the fence in a way, can't make my mind up but............ Why the heck was MOTD2 broadcast from the swamp tonight?????

I turned it on when I thought the love in would be over, which it was they were just going on to yesterday's goals, to find that they were at that place!!!! Why am I paying my licence fee for that load of swamp place love in??

Because they got wind of QPR rolling over for the rags and had to be there, to big up the resurgence of team Shite ;-)

I think it was because it was the only premier league game being played yesterday.

Pigeonho said:
You brought the one off game into it! You said that positive press for united, ie yesterday's game and the coverage of it, was negative to us and the other clubs. Then we got back to where we were last week and will still be in this time next year.

moomba said:
It's not about 1 game though although some will try and make it into that.

I wonder who I was talking about there.

moomba said:
tonea2003 said:
moomba said:
If it has a positive effect on our competition it has a negative effect on us.

Yet you said this.
What it then turned into was the broader matter, which has been discussed for ages, will continue to be discussed and which we will never agree on. That's fair enough. It did start today, however, by yesterday's match and it's coverage being considered, by you, to have a negative impact on us.

As I said, it's not about one match. I understand why you want to carry on making it about one match and why you are reluctant to discuss the issue of sustained press coverage but I can't be any clearer than I have been.

moomba said:
As I said, it's not about one match. I understand why you want to carry on making it about one match and why you are reluctant to discuss the issue of sustained press coverage but I can't be any clearer than I have been.
We can go on all day mate, it's no skin off my nose. I know it's not about one match, you have been clear on that forever. Today was discussed as one match - yesterday's match, then we entered old ground and expanded on your so called bigger picture.

Just got tonights m.e.u.n and believe it or not got through a full 7 pages of the rags title win yesterday before city was even mentioned. Whats gonna happen if they beat someone half decent like Southampton! A full 10 pages if we beat bayern on wednesday I'm expecting a little colum at the bottom 12 pages in and the other 11 being full how the rags reserves and youth team played there latest games. The total bias towards them is comical and I think its time to stop getting this ragfest paper. Takes deep breath!

It's almost impossible to deny there's a clear agenda with Man United.

The media are absolutely desperate for them to get back to the top.

CityFan94 said:
It's almost impossible to deny there's a clear agenda with Man United.

The media are absolutely desperate for them to get back to the top.

The only analysis I read on Man United this weekend was Daniel TAylor in The Guardian commenting on how Ferguson is a hypocrite because United have always bought success, much more so than anyone else, and their current scattergun spending is just more of the same.

But I wouldn't expect the reds-under-the-bed brigade to mention this because they are far too busy scanning the media for positive Man United articles, which of course must ultimately be written just to piss off City.

Pigeonho said:
moomba said:
We can go on all day mate, it's no skin off my nose. I know it's not about one match, you have been clear on that forever. Today was discussed as one match - yesterday's match, then we entered old ground and expanded on your so called bigger picture.

Judging by your posts you are so adamant that negative press should be ignored.

Question please, do you believe Mancini was sat in the stands during Mark Hughes's last game at the Etihad before he was sacked and even today do you think the average football fan believes he was?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.