so this agenda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
de niro said:
KippaxCitizen said:
de niro said:
pmsl at the rags in this thread.
Then there are the WUMs like this guy.

Likes to stir the pot to keep the argument going, just to keep the website busy, just like the journalists he says he hates!

you rate me too highly, i never think of the site and its traffic, i just know its riddled with rags / rag sympathisers, so i say so. it's well funny.

ps i was think we should closing the thread earlier as the agenda as been proved beyond all doubt in this thread. so quite the opposite of "keeping the arguement going".
Best poster on this forum.

jrb said:
Can you imagine the media/press reaction if City had spent £150mill in the transfer window.

Spurs beat QPR 4-0.

[bigimg]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-YL0FrJtJo5I/Ua46AjHzytI/AAAAAAAABjQ/qN05gQYM72o/s1600/Tumbleweed_rolling.jpg[/bigimg]

United beat QPR 4-0.(after spending £150mill)

[bigimg]http://s28.postimg.org/7okemzwh9/20140915_195001.jpg[/bigimg]

Ommfg! Galactico's Herrera, blind and rojo those world superstars and Falcao on the tick.

de niro said:
KippaxCitizen said:
de niro said:
pmsl at the rags in this thread.
Then there are the WUMs like this guy.

Likes to stir the pot to keep the argument going, just to keep the website busy, just like the journalists he says he hates!

you rate me too highly, i never think of the site and its traffic, i just know its riddled with rags / rag sympathisers, so i say so. it's well funny.

ps i was think we should closing the thread earlier as the agenda as been proved beyond all doubt in this thread. so quite the opposite of "keeping the arguement going".

I'll call you then. There's only one way to stop the wumming, obsessing and repetition.

All week United have been faced with accusations that they're "abandoning their philosophy" of raising youth players into first team regulars. This despite naming a homegrown player in 3,075 consecutive Premier League squads and having 5 (Evans, Blackett, Rooney, Januzaj and Luke Shaw) in the squad this Sunday.

This would be evidence of the "agenda" had we been on the receiving end of such questions and you all know it.

Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
All week United have been faced with accusations that they're "abandoning their philosophy" of raising youth players into first team regulars. This despite naming a homegrown player in 3,075 consecutive Premier League squads and having 5 (Evans, Blackett, Rooney, Januzaj and Luke Shaw) in the squad this Sunday.

This would be evidence of the "agenda" had we been on the receiving end of such questions and you all know it.
The fact that the philosophy is presumed, without question, to exist in the first place is evidence enough of media bias.

gordondaviesmoustache said:

The fact that the philosophy is presumed, without question, to exist in the first place is evidence enough of media bias.
They've named at least one homegrown player in every squad for more than a decade.

I think that's fair play, to be honest.

They've named at least one homegrown player in every squad for more than a decade.

I hadn't realised they had raised Shaw and Januzi too

squirtyflower said:

I hadn't realised they had raised Shaw and Januzi too
I think it's fair enough with Januzaj like it is with any player signed by a Premier League club - they had no idea how he'd cope with the Premier League and they took a gamble. It seems to be paying off so far.

Shaw's a little different - they desperately needed a left back so they threw big money at the next best English one. Again, fair enough.

Raising or signing youth players? As for Evans, he's average at best, and has been made to look a world beater by the players that have played alongside him. Don't know much about Blackett, but after his first outing in the 1st team, he was another one who's going to be a world beater.(where have I heard that before?)

Tell me. Apart from the Class of 92, 12 years ago, which other youth players that have come through the World famous youth academy at United, have gone on to leave a lasting impression on the 1st team, and are still playing to this day?

United buy the best and up and coming English talent, and then pass them off as their own. And the media and their fans fall for it hook, line, and sinker, every time.

raising youth players into first team regulars

Rooney.

Manchester United have completed the signing of Wayne Rooney from Everton in a deal which could be worth £27m.

Shaw.

England defender Luke Shaw has joined Manchester United from Southampton for £27m, making him one of the world's most expensive teenagers.

Januzaj

Manchester United are set to sign Anderlecht's teenage midfielder Adnan Januzaj, according to the Belgian club.
The two clubs have only to agree the terms for the Belgian 16-year-old, with the fee believed to be about £297,000.

jrb said:

Raising or signing youth players? As for Evans, he's average at best, and has been made to look a world beater by the players that have played alongside him. Don't know much about Blackett, but after his first outing in the 1st team, he was another one who's going to be a world beater.(where have I heard that before?)

Tell me. Apart from the Class of 92, 12 years ago, which other youth players that have come through the World famous youth academy at United, have gone on to leave a lasting impression on the 1st team, and are still playing to this day?

United buy the best and up and coming English talent, and then pass them off as their own. And the media and their fans fall for it hook, line, and sinker, every time.

raising youth players into first team regulars

Rooney.

Manchester United have completed the signing of Wayne Rooney from Everton in a deal which could be worth £27m.

England defender Luke Shaw has joined Manchester United from Southampton for £27m, making him one of the world's most expensive teenagers.

Januzaj

Manchester United are set to sign Anderlecht's teenage midfielder Adnan Januzaj, according to the Belgian club.
The two clubs have only to agree the terms for the Belgian 16-year-old, with the fee believed to be about £297,000.
more than anything else some of the posts leading to the statements at the top show the power of the media to shape and manipulate impressionable young minds jrb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.