so this agenda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
de niro said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:
the best way to deal with the agenda , is to try and ignore it , if we give a particularly poor performance , i just dont listen to sky,talkshite or read the drivel in the media. We know it will be exaggerated ten fold , to please the majority of their customers , after a defeat i just come on here to vent my spleen , (although there are so many rags on here , some of the posts are becoming farcical at times.)

i think you can ignore the media but can't ignore platini and his agenda. thats in full swing. soon two things will happen.
1, our top players will want to leave, they know we are going to be blocked in our attempts to win the CL. they will go elsewhere to a club not being targetted.
2, top players around europe wont touch us with a bargepole. the word will be out already about platini's plan. the teams we have played recently will all go back to their clubs training ground and the chat will be "what the fuck was that ref on, we got everything"
that wont go unoticed around europe.

believe me, platini is after us and its working.

I agree, in my opinion the owners have to do or say something in the next two years.

I think they are waiting to see what happens when our next figures are announced and if they are good how Platini will react, if he reacts against us we have to fight him this time and not accept any pinch.

Jeez we just got arse raped by the reactionaries on Soccer Saturday.

Seems Brian Marwood is needed back

mayo31 said:
Danamy said:
de niro said:
My head maybe battered but I thought Kevin was sent off at a home game. In front of North stand.

Your heads battered but after them shots in Munich i'm not surprised, it was definitely Bournemouth away.

He got sent off v Wolves if my memory correct near the North Stand

I know i used to get wasted back in the day but i'm 99% sure it was at Bournemouth, i was at the game in question, it finished 0-0 if my memory serves me right?

rushts said:
Silva_Spell said:
Jeez we just got arse raped by the reactionaries on Soccer Saturday.

Seems Brian Marwood is needed back

Proper savaging that was.

Usual full of shite from them especially thompson and charlie (not arsed by merse he a thick **** trotting out the normal bollocks) Charlies been bitter about us since his mate marwood was demoted, Le tiss only really commented on dickish things we did.

Also that tosser Dan thingy on football focus just saying no fans turned up on wednesday twat

Bunch of gibbons most of them, apart from Le Tiss they're all washed up cockney twats. They know fuck all about our club so I wouldn't worry what they say, just the rantings of old men who've drank too much beer when their careers ended.

I'm more worried about us finding a solution to FFP - if we get fucked over again in summer we really need to challenge it in every way possible. Hang Platini out to dry, the cheating, jealous prick. Surely Sheikh Mansour can get legal teams to destroy that **** and his lackeys.

Danamy said:
mayo31 said:
Danamy said:
Your heads battered but after them shots in Munich i'm not surprised, it was definitely Bournemouth away.

He got sent off v Wolves if my memory correct near the North Stand

I know i used to get wasted back in the day but i'm 99% sure it was at Bournemouth, i was at the game in question, it finished 0-0 if my memory serves me right?

You are correct, he may have been sent off against Wolves but the Bournemouth game was the red for 'aggressive walking. It did indeed finish 0-0.

Jack Wills said:
Bunch of gibbons most of them, apt from Le Tiss they're all washed up cockney twats. They know fuck all about our club so I wouldn't worry what they say, just the rantings of old men who've drank too much beer when their careers ended.

I'm more worried about us finding a solution to FFP - if we get fucked over again in summer we really need to challenge it in every way possible. Hang Platini out to dry, the cheating, jealous prick. Surely Sheikh Mansour can get legal teams to destroy that c**t and his lackeys.

The twat must have some dirt on him somewhere I am sure we can find it. Time to take these corrupt bastards down or just say fuck you and spend what we want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.