so this agenda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danamy said:
mayo31 said:
Danamy said:
Your heads battered but after them shots in Munich i'm not surprised, it was definitely Bournemouth away.

He got sent off v Wolves if my memory correct near the North Stand

I know i used to get wasted back in the day but i'm 99% sure it was at Bournemouth, i was at the game in question, it finished 0-0 if my memory serves me right?
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=186623&p=3542874" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?t=186623&p=3542874</a>

Referee Coddington - I don't think he reffed at that level again.

Steve claridge:
"The Premier League title race should be over already. And If Chelsea hadn't conceded late goals against Manchester United and Manchester City it would be. They are the most complete side. They have brought in quality players with a specific purpose in mind, and as a team they can do it physically, they can pass the ball, they can play any way you like.
"They are way ahead of the competition. I've never known a team to have such good odds with the bookmakers to win the Premier League at this early stage of the season. City will have to win 10 games in a row to get anywhere near Chelsea."

But Steve called did concede goals against us and United! If we hadn't been beaten by Stoke and West ham we'd be on same points, just a stupid argument. Played 11 games and won it already, let's all join the Chelsea love in.

spanishblue said:
Jack Wills said:
Bunch of gibbons most of them, apt from Le Tiss they're all washed up cockney twats. They know fuck all about our club so I wouldn't worry what they say, just the rantings of old men who've drank too much beer when their careers ended.

I'm more worried about us finding a solution to FFP - if we get fucked over again in summer we really need to challenge it in every way possible. Hang Platini out to dry, the cheating, jealous prick. Surely Sheikh Mansour can get legal teams to destroy that c**t and his lackeys.

The twat must have some dirt on him somewhere I am sure we can find it. Time to take these corrupt bastards down or just say fuck you and spend what we want

i will willingly take a CL ban to take these cunts down.

cookster said:
Can we post on here when we get most Referee decisions in a half?

We didnt get anything.

For once they managed to call a few correct.

To be fair cookster, you're quite negative yourself. It was only April on the General board when you were telling us how much better Liverpool were than us and how they had the qualities we lack.

We finished as Champions and League Cup winners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.