so this agenda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ManCityX said:
To be fair cookster, you're quite negative yourself. It was only April on the General board when you were telling us how much better Liverpool were than us and how they had the qualities we lack.

We finished as Champions and League Cup winners.

Some memory you've got there pal. I'm prone to the odd rant after we suffer a defeat but it looks like you already know that...

can anyone explain why twitchers lad despises us so much ? Perhaps Louise is getting her back doors smashed in by a city fan ? , He really does have issues with our club , and he appears to revelling in our current plight.

jimmygrimblesboots said:
can anyone explain why twitchers lad despises us so much ? Perhaps Louise is getting her back doors smashed in by a city fan ? , He really does have issues with our club , and he appears to revelling in our current plight.
I reckon Balo was slipping her one when he was with us. Purely on the amount of bile and hatred he spouted about him.

Did you see the **** trying to shit stir over the Hart FK after the game? Saying the Lino was saying "More pies!", luckily the presenter corrected him.

Think he was looking out for daddy there.

blueinsa said:
cookster said:
Can we post on here when we get most Referee decisions in a half?

We didnt get anything.

For once they managed to call a few correct.
Kun was offside and he handballed his first.

Every foul we gave away seemed to be just a foul but QPR were booked for the same kind of incidents.

A weak ref could easily have folded to the home crowd and given handball against Sagna.

A ref under agenda/corruption instructions against us could easily have "not seen" two touches from Joe's double kick free kick.

I kept thinking "phew, thank fuck there isn't an agenda against us or we'd be fucked in this game!"

Yesterday was just another day full of examples to back my side of the agenda argument up, but like all the others it will be played down or brushed under the carpet and forgotten about by the tin foil hat crew.

KippaxCitizen said:

Every foul we gave away seemed to be just a foul but QPR were booked for the same kind of incidents.

A weak ref could easily have folded to the home crowd and given handball against Sagna.

A ref under agenda/corruption instructions against us could easily have "not seen" two touches from Joe's double kick free kick.

I kept thinking "phew, thank fuck there isn't an agenda against us or we'd be fucked in this game!"

Yesterday was just another day full of examples to back my side of the agenda argument up, but like all the others it will be played down or brushed under the carpet and forgotten about by the tin foil hat crew.
on the other hand it could be that the ref got those decisions right and you are wrong about him and about everything else you have ever posted on here.

George Hannah said:
KippaxCitizen said:

on the other hand it could be that the ref got those decisions right and you are wrong about him and about everything else you have ever posted on here.
So the agenda had a day off yesterday?

(Kun was offside, even if it was ball-to-hand in the box before he shot.)

Oh I know, Pellegrini took the agenda reigns yesterday, or maybe Yaya and Fernando...

KippaxCitizen said:
blueinsa said:
cookster said:
Can we post on here when we get most Referee decisions in a half?

We didnt get anything.

For once they managed to call a few correct.

So the referee getting decisions right proves there is no agenda! Ha ha. Joe was clearly telling the referee he had struck the ball twice and their first disallowed goal was two yards offside, had that been given I would like to think even you might have started to doubt yourself. I notice you don't mention that Austin's first goal by the letter of the law was offside and actually more offside than Kun who was actually in line.

As for Kuns handball, firstly it was ball to hand (meaning it's not a free kick) and secondly I doubt anyone actually saw that in real time, I certainly didn't, and from the refs position it would have been all but impossible to have seen it. Neither of the commentators called it at the time. For favouritism to exist a decision has to have been clearly seen and the right decision clearly not given. Had that been the other way I would have appreciated that it was one that was easy to miss particularly when a long ball has been played and therefore the referee is a long way from play.

Come back when there is a decision given in our favour when it is clear, unequivocal and absolutely no doubtthat the decision was the incorrect one (not a very debatable offside on the halfway line) When that has happened in more than one game, much like we are continually able to highlight in this thread then I might start to take you seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.