so this agenda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
kippaxage6 said:
sir peace frog said:
kippaxage6 said:
Yesterday we didn't get the best of everything we got a ref (in the first half) who was prepared to ref fairly. Most of the time, especially in Europe, it is BS.

If you as "blues" and I put "" because it really is debate-able sometimes,cannot see what is happening you really are rags or from the press.

Even my wife (who supports Ipswich and was there when they won in 1977) and thought I was a paranoid twat can see it.

I for one despair at the lack of "support" of fellow "blues" on this forum. (Guess at the point of the "" marks).

Can you not see the effect it is having on our team, I am fucking demoralised so I cannot even think of how the team feel.

I have written more but deleted it because I would be branded as a TIN FOIL HEAD.

so just because I don't think there is an agenda my 45 years as a blue is debate-able ??? and I thought I was a bit thick

It is not my spell check program you toss pot ( and if you want to compare qualifications please pm me)
aaaaaaaaahahaha wtf you on about Mr snappy ?, what you on about spell check for.?

it wasn't your spelling or English in general (lord knows mines shocking) it was your "who ever doesn't think there is an agenda is a debateable blue" bullshit, and you go on to prove the agenda cos your wife says so

as for my qualifications im sure my 10m breaststroke in my pjs out does anything you've got

I've noticed the people who think there is an agenda are slightly more unstable than the people who don't think there is an agenda, I think ive found the answer to the op

no there isn't an agenda,however there are some right lunatics on bluemoon(on both sides) :)

kippaxage6 said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
kippaxage6 said:

And what?

What's the point - enjoy your forum. I shall go back to SUPPORTING my team whatever. TIN FOIL over out and gone for good.
don't be silly, this is the one thread where blues really disagree ,well there the barm/muffin ,mancini/pellegrini
the round collar/v neck ect ect ect ect ect,haha in fact every post is like that, chill a little and enjoy the asylum, its a great forum, but my god there's some nutters on here :)

The cookie monster said:
WTF was all that abt
So basically there's 100% an agenda because his mrs the Ipswich fan now agrees with him
Unbelievable Jeff.

What was the obsession with tin foil also?

On a serious note kippaxage6 we may have different views but ultimately share the same goal. Dont let a difference of opinion ruin your enjoyment of the forum

Mark "constantly has a cold" Chapman on MOTD2

"Chelsea now have an average of 13 more points than the top 6 teams from last season"

everythingchangesbutblue said:
tonea2003 said:
everythingchangesbutblue said:
Hit a nerve have i eh? pure bollocks that post mate. You defend everything but disregard what you want. At the end of the day you rule out the 100s of examples that blues provide yet you try to use 1 or 2 examples of your proof. Who does that and expects to be taken seriously.

No nerves mate you are mistaking me from someone else
You really haven't read the thread have you?
I have never ruled anything out ,I watch each and everyone of our games but yet to be convinced that there is a collection of bent refs giving decisions against us on purpose
Poor reffing yes but that's about it
You can get as irate as you like saying bollocks this bollocks that but until otherwise that is the case

Perfect example of the flawed logic was the derby last week
If what you are saying is true zabba and clichy could and should have booked before blind was
If Oliver was part of the ref agenda he would have been flashing cards like confetti
Of course your retort would be the lack of pens and I would concede it looks iffy not to give one but still think that is an individual making errors rather than him remembering to implement a agenda dictate.

Sorry it upsets so to have different viewpoint
bloody hell pal you're still doing it, using a handfull of decisions as proof all the while discounting 100s and 100s of examples of bias/agenda.

i'm not pal, what i'm saying its not consistent and by the way 100's and 100's is way over the top.
in a true agenda the one which you are portraying sergio's first goal would never been given

next you will be saying its the only reason we don't win games

this is now becoming biblical for some on here(george will be pleased)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.