so this agenda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tonea2003 said:
everythingchangesbutblue said:
tonea2003 said:
i don't know mate you won't answer me to find out!
Your continuing need for the last word is commendable. There is nothing "to find out" i accused you of doing a few things in your posts which you then did again thus proving my point. Thats it. Your rambling posts since is you wanting to draw attention from the things i pointed out.

why won't you answer a couple of simple questions

headbang.gif

tonea2003 said:
tonea2003 said:
i don't know mate you won't answer me to find out!
Your continuing need for the last word is commendable. There is nothing "to find out" i accused you of doing a few things in your posts which you then did again thus proving my point. Thats it. Your rambling posts since is you wanting to draw attention from the things i pointed out.

Really? see my last post.

tonea2003 said:

just for clarity, are you saying referees are explicitly told by their bosses(under instruction from some smoky corridor somewhere) to not give decisions to us and to give decisions to our oppos whenever they can. - no answer

why is it to use your words "pure shite" and what specifically have you rumbled? - no answer

to be honest think we are done here

I do think the refereeing of our games has affected the way we play.
When we boss games but end up with more fouls, yellows against us surely makes players go on the back foot when it comes to challenges. We get a lot more soft yellows etc than most other teams.
This in turn makes us play with a degree of caution and does effect our overall performance.

Maybe this effects the players mentality going into games knowing that 2 fouls could equal a red?

Imo

tonea2003 said:
tonea2003 said:

just for clarity, are you saying referees are explicitly told by their bosses(under instruction from some smoky corridor somewhere) to not give decisions to us and to give decisions to our oppos whenever they can. - no answer

why is it to use your words "pure shite" and what specifically have you rumbled? - no answer

This has been answered on this thread time and time and time again.

There are no written orders to referees, to do so would be dumb in the extreme. This pressure on referees to do UEFA's bidding is simply achieved by cause and effect.

The 'simplest' example I can provide to help you understand was the day when a referee deigned to give a penalty at Old Trafford for Newcastle. He was subsequently demoted and didn't referee another premiership game for a month.

Message sent loud and clear. No written orders, no smoky rooms just a simple decision that clearly demonstrates the dismay at the top for such a decision. Those in the refereeing fraternity who value their careers and salaries would very easily pick up on this and ensure that such a 'mistake' doesn't get repeated. Those that don't will soon see their careers on a slippery slope.

The last point will possibly explain the odd anomaly that is very often used in this forum to argue against an agenda.

It's a bit like saying were there written orders, or illicit meetings from up on high in Rotherham to ignore the horrendous abuse going on against young girls. Probably not, but it still got brushed under the carpet for many years and the police continued to not prosecute the perpetrators despite enough evidence of what was going on.

You're probably aware that denial is a natural human protective reaction.

tonea2003 said:
just for clarity, are you saying referees are explicitly told by their bosses(under instruction from some smoky corridor somewhere) to not give decisions to us and to give decisions to our oppos whenever they can.

Domestically, no.

In Europe, I don;t think so either, however I do think UEFA have a serious dislike for our club and the way we're going about our business, and I also think they are actively looking for ways to derail us (the "change" to the way FFP is determined is a prime example of this). As for, specifically, the referees, I don't believe they are given instructions, however I do believe it's possible that they too, like UEFA, see City as an example of what is wrong with football and, whether intentionally, or subliminally, are therefore giving decisions against us that they probably shouldn't.

It's also worth noting the experience levels of our Champion's League referees. In both CSKA games the referee was really poor, and made game changing decisions. The late penalty in Moscow, the sending off of Fernandinho, and the failure to book the right Moscow player and therefore send him off at the Etihad, all had a direct impact on the results. In Moscow wehad a Hungarian referee, unaccustomed to big games, and experiencing his first ever Champion's League match. At the Etihad we had a Greek referee, again, aside from the occasional Olympiakos v Panathaniakos match, inexperienced when it comes to big games, in just his second Champion's League match. Both demonstrated the task was far beyond them, so why were we the "guinea pigs" for these referees to experiment upon? It'll be interesting to see whether we get another inexperienced referee for either the Bayern or Roma matches.

Blue Mooner said:
tonea2003 said:

This has been answered on this thread time and time and time again.

There are no written orders to referees, to do so would be dumb in the extreme. This pressure on referees to do UEFA's bidding is simply achieved by cause and effect.

The 'simplest' example I can provide to help you understand was the day when a referee deigned to give a penalty at Old Trafford for Newcastle. He was subsequently demoted and didn't referee another premiership game for a month.

Message sent loud and clear. No written orders, no smoky rooms just a simple decision that clearly demonstrates the dismay at the top for such a decision. Those in the refereeing fraternity who value their careers and salaries would very easily pick up on this and ensure that such a 'mistake' doesn't get repeated. Those that don't will soon see their careers on a slippery slope.

The last point will possibly explain the odd anomaly that is very often used in this forum to argue against an agenda.

It's a bit like saying were there written orders, or illicit meetings from up on high in Rotherham to ignore the horrendous abuse going on against young girls. Probably not, but it still got brushed under the carpet for many years and the police continued to not prosecute the perpetrators despite enough evidence of what was going on.

You're probably aware that denial is a natural human protective reaction.

you introduced the word written not me

your explanation is all very plausible but it is what you think and not a cast iron fact

i'm ok if that's what you think, who am i to say otherwise - that's been pointed out quite explicitly in the last few pages :-)

Matty said:
tonea2003 said:
just for clarity, are you saying referees are explicitly told by their bosses(under instruction from some smoky corridor somewhere) to not give decisions to us and to give decisions to our oppos whenever they can.

Domestically, no.

In Europe, I don;t think so either, however I do think UEFA have a serious dislike for our club and the way we're going about our business, and I also think they are actively looking for ways to derail us (the "change" to the way FFP is determined is a prime example of this). As for, specifically, the referees, I don't believe they are given instructions, however I do believe it's possible that they too, like UEFA, see City as an example of what is wrong with football and, whether intentionally, or subliminally, are therefore giving decisions against us that they probably shouldn't.

It's also worth noting the experience levels of our Champion's League referees. In both CSKA games the referee was really poor, and made game changing decisions. The late penalty in Moscow, the sending off of Fernandinho, and the failure to book the right Moscow player and therefore send him off at the Etihad, all had a direct impact on the results. In Moscow wehad a Hungarian referee, unaccustomed to big games, and experiencing his first ever Champion's League match. At the Etihad we had a Greek referee, again, aside from the occasional Olympiakos v Panathaniakos match, inexperienced when it comes to big games, in just his second Champion's League match. Both demonstrated the task was far beyond them, so why were we the "guinea pigs" for these referees to experiment upon? It'll be interesting to see whether we get another inexperienced referee for either the Bayern or Roma matches.

i get what you are saying re the refs matty but that would affect both teams wouldn't it?
also i don't know the standard/experience of the refs we have had over the last 4 years? would be interesting to see.

tonea2003 said:
Matty said:
tonea2003 said:

Domestically, no.

i get what you are saying re the refs matty but that would affect both teams wouldn't it?
also i don't know the standard/experience of the refs we have had over the last 4 years? would be interesting to see.
It would certainly have the potential to affect both teams, but that would depend upon the situations that arose in the game, and where the lack of ability/experience of the refree became exposed. Maybe if we'd had a striker diving under no contact in the last few minutes in Moscow we'd have been given a penalty, however that wasn't the match scenario that occured so, ultimately, the shit ref actually aided CSKA and hindered us. Whether that was by design, or just the way the incident panned out is open to debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.