so this agenda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
everythingchangesbutblue said:
Matty said:
The cookie monster said:
I'd already clocked that thread, but they still gave it to the country in the first place when aparently they havn't liked this part of the world for a decade.........
You are aware that FIFA and UEFA aren't actually the same thing, right?

Also, Qatar got the World Cup because they gave those in power a SHIT LOAD of money. The middle eastern owners of football clubs, like City, PSG etc aren't giving those at UEFA shit loads of money, they're spending the money on their own teams.

You're also twisting what I said to try and make it seem absurd, I never said UEFA haven't liked "this part of the world" for a decade, I said there had been intense distruct of that part of the world for ther last decade, IN GENERAL. Given Iraq, ISIS, 9/11, Syria, Gaza etc I'd suggest I was underselling it if anything. To suggest that UEFA's views aren't coloured by the world view is clearly wrong.
Its what they do. They can't prove an argument wrong so they try to make the individual seem foolish.

its what they do, they can't prove an argument right so then they try to make the individual seem foolish!

tonea2003 said:
Matty said:
You are aware that FIFA and UEFA aren't actually the same thing, right?

Also, Qatar got the World Cup because they gave those in power a SHIT LOAD of money. The middle eastern owners of football clubs, like City, PSG etc aren't giving those at UEFA shit loads of money, they're spending the money on their own teams.

You're also twisting what I said to try and make it seem absurd, I never said UEFA haven't liked "this part of the world" for a decade, I said there had been intense distruct of that part of the world for ther last decade, IN GENERAL. Given Iraq, ISIS, 9/11, Syria, Gaza etc I'd suggest I was underselling it if anything. To suggest that UEFA's views aren't coloured by the world view is clearly wrong.
Its what they do. They can't prove an argument wrong so they try to make the individual seem foolish.

its what they do, they can't prove an argument right so then they try to make the individual seem foolish!
lol. You don't count the countless examples provided as trying to prove an argument? Examples that far outweigh the counter argument. that may be the most ridiculous thing posted in this thread but then again its juvenile as was the calling of blues who believe in an agenda "David Ickes" which is what my intention was to highlight by bolding the quote i did. Its undeniable that non agendarists do this so again i stand by my statement, its what they do.

tonea2003 said:

lol. You don't count the countless examples provided as trying to prove an argument? Examples that far outweigh the counter argument. that may be the most ridiculous thing posted in this thread but then again its juvenile as was the calling of blues who believe in an agenda "David Ickes" which is what my intention was to highlight by bolding the quote i did. Its undeniable that non agendarists do this so again i stand by my statement, its what they do.

Volume is not the benchmark for fact.
You have no idea on the context of the David Icke quote
You carry on saying what you do if it makes you happy

There is no agenda.

Uefa is an exemplary institution that sees for fair games, competent refereeing and teams variation, never protects the established clubs who reached their status by earning it.

Refs never give penalties for City because they were never penalties in the first place, its City's fault not to win winnable penalties. Opposition players are always sportsmen, never cheat nor deserved to be carded, their fouls are always soft and well intended to win back the ball.

Refs always give penalties against City because it is City to blame for their poor defending, all of them were stonewall, never a dive of the sorts, least of all out of the box.

All the cards shown to City players are fully deserved and the ref is only applying the full extent of the law.

The media are fair an unbiased, always reports City with a favourable light. Since the take over fleet street poondits have always reckoned the effort made by the owners and their hard earned oil money. All City players were depicted as academy products, never has been mentioned that City players are mercenaries and they always win POTY.

All City fans that think otherwise are psychotic, paranoid deluded tin foil hatters and conspiracy believers, they should keep their fookin gobs shut.

***buries head in the sand until next post***

tonea2003 said:
tonea2003 said:

Again i'll take that as my point proved, nice sidestep though.

CelesteItis said:
There is no agenda.

Uefa is an exemplary institution that sees for fair games, competent refereeing and teams variation, never protects the established clubs who reached their status by earning it.

Refs never give penalties for City because they were never penalties in the first place, its City's fault not to win winnable penalties. Opposition players are always sportsmen, never cheat nor deserved to be carded, their fouls are always soft and well intended to win back the ball.

Refs always give penalties against City because it is City to blame for their poor defending, all of them were stonewall, never a dive of the sorts, least of all out of the box.

All the cards shown to City players are fully deserved and the ref is only applying the full extent of the law.

The media are fair an unbiased, always reports City with a favourable light. Since the take over fleet street poondits have always reckoned the effort made by the owners and their hard earned oil money. All City players were depicted as academy products, never has been mentioned that City players are mercenaries and they always win POTY.

All City fans that think otherwise are psychotic, paranoid deluded tin foil hatters and conspiracy believers, they should keep their fookin gobs shut.

This , sadly.....

CelesteItis said:
There is no agenda.

Can't argue with you there pidge.

Ha ha, Pidge did once argue that a Chelsea penalty against us was joke defending by us and the correct decision and an identical penalty given to us against Chelsea was a joke decision by the ref.

tonea2003 said:

Again i'll take that as my point proved, nice sidestep though.

i'm sidestepping lol!
what was your opening gambit again....

moomba said:
Ha ha, Pidge did once argue that a Chelsea penalty against us was joke defending by us and the correct decision and an identical penalty given to us against Chelsea was a joke decision by the ref.
I also remember him argueing rightly too that fixture list wernt fixed to suit the rags or refs wernt instructed to stop us winning our famous title the other year
The one thing i did disagree with him on was bias by the rag press, Ogden, Herbert, Bates, Jackson on the way they wrote their articles abt us...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.