So we did try and sign Bellamy after all....

Bellamy must have good PR, because people seem to believe that a) he scores a lot of goals (he doesn't), and b) he is a winner (what exactly has he won).

We don't need a nasty fucker at the club, we need quality footballers that perform consistently well. Bellamy does neither, and we can add in an injury record that Michael Owen would be embarrassed by.

crystal_mais said:
As much as I don't like the guy, he is absolutely the type of player we need right now. A nasty little prick who will give as good as he will get and is quick and can score

Absolutely. The guy has a face you'd like to punch hard and often, but tell me which of our current strikers are better than him? (Bojinov excepted, although he's not been use to us either has he?)

I mean, why would we want a player with pace who scores goals? Madness!

PistonBlue said:
Absolutely. The guy has a face you'd like to punch hard and often, but tell me which of our current strikers are better than him? (Bojinov excepted, although he's not been use to us either has he?)

Jo, Benjani, Bojinov. I'd back Evans and Sturridge to score more than Bellamy this season.

I mean, why would we want a player with pace who scores goals? Madness!

2 in 13 appearances this season, 2 in 8 appearances the season before, 7 in 27 appearances the year before. In a nearly 10 year career at the premier league leven he has never scored 15 league goals in a season, and has only once scored more than 10.

moomba said:
Bellamy must have good PR, because people seem to believe that a) he scores a lot of goals (he doesn't), and b) he is a winner (what exactly has he won).

We don't need a nasty fucker at the club, we need quality footballers that perform consistently well. Bellamy does neither, and we can add in an injury record that Michael Owen would be embarrassed by.

Spot on. Bellamy is shite, and a nasty little moaning fucker to boot. I remember countless times seeing him slag off his teammates on the pitch. Anyone who thinks he is exactly what we need for the richest club in the world is clueless about football.

If this is the type of player Hughes thinks we need then he should GTFO now.

..one of our problems is that as a team we are too f-ucking nice, maybe we need some nasty bastards in there to rattle the opposition, cos at the moment we have too many fanny merchants who can,t stick up for themselves when the going gets tough and just bimble around smiling inanely or get a virus every other week....

We can't possibly buy Bellamy: he might frighten our Brazilians....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.