So we were gonna amaze with our world class . . ?

truestblue

Arsjavin to Arsenal, Robbie Keane to Tottenham, Quaresma to Chelsea & so on . . .

But for the love of our club, why?, can someboy please try to explain? Why on earth, (with all due respect for mr H. & all city guns) why haven't the supposed-money-no-object-club-of-the-world gone gunning for an absolute world-class rept coach/striker combo like Hiddink & Drogba or Inter Milan Morinho & the absolute fab striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic who just recently was awarded Best Foreign Player of the Year (even well ahead of kaka! mind u) Best Goalscorer of the Year categorie and Player of the Year at the entire 2008 Italian football "Oscars" in Jan 2009? Ibrahimovic, beeing the teams leading goal scorer in a very defensive oriented Italian league, has struck 17 league goals only last term and was generally considered to be the sole reason for Inter again clinching their third straight Scudetto with Ibra the leading goalscorer on all occasions? It would be such a world-class City-delightment. "I have to thank my new coach Jose Mourinho " said the formidable striker! Jose Mourinho said Zlatan Ibrahimovic didn't win the Ballon d’Or only because Italian football doesn’t hype him enough. What a fab pair they would make for City!
/TB

attention_whore2.jpg

truestblue said:
Arsjavin to Arsenal, Robbie Keane to Tottenham, Quaresma to Chelsea & so on . . .

But for the love of our club, why?, can someboy please try to explain? Why on earth, (with all due respect for mr H. & all city guns) why haven't the supposed-money-no-object-club-of-the-world gone gunning for an absolute world-class rept coach/striker combo like Hiddink & Drogba or Inter Milan Morinho & the absolute fab striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic who just recently was awarded Best Foreign Player of the Year (even well ahead of kaka! mind u) Best Goalscorer of the Year categorie and Player of the Year at the entire 2008 Italian football "Oscars" in Jan 2009? Ibrahimovic, beeing the teams leading goal scorer in a very defensive oriented Italian league, has struck 17 league goals only last term and was generally considered to be the sole reason for Inter again clinching their third straight Scudetto with Ibra the leading goalscorer on all occasions? It would be such a world-class City-delightment. "I have to thank my new coach Jose Mourinho " said the formidable striker! Jose Mourinho said Zlatan Ibrahimovic didn't win the Ballon d’Or only because Italian football doesn’t hype him enough. What a fab pair they would make for City!
/TB

a) Mourinho isn't interested.
b) Neither is Ibrahimovic.
c) Er.. Hiddink and Drogba? What on earth?
d) It's Arshavin, not Arsjavin.
e) Pipe down.

Yes, if you manage to persuade mourinho to come it is automatically guaranteed that imbrahimovic comes as well. In fact the whole inter milan squad come as part of the deal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.