So, What Does Soriano Say To Pellegrini..........

What does ferran say to pelle?

"I'm fucking furious, the fans want the Italian back but that won't happen so they will call for your head before mine. Sort your shit out old man and show why we hired you."

In articulate Spanish of course

greasedupdeafguy said:
NQCitizen said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Malaga had half their team sold in the previous summer while he built Villarreal from nothing.

Mancinis record in Europe was pathetic tbh even his most ardent fans have to accept that.

That's great and everything but it doesn't actually result in any other outcome than Mancini's record. You go out of the competition.

So he did a fantastic building job here and there which didn't bring any lasting success to the club.

Mancini's record in Europe was City's. Our first two years in the CL were always going to take adjustment. Not to mention each campaign we had a finalist in the group.

Where did he get to with Real Madrid?
It was also Napolis debut in the CL yet they totally outplayed us

It was Malagas first European campaign yet they got to the quarters. So the 'adjustment' excuse is just bullshit.

Even our Europa league form was dreadful.

I'll take the manager who's won the league and cup in both of the countries he's managed in over the bloke who never has but once made a CL semi.

We lost a manager to keep the players but now it's the players he wanted to get rid of we want rid of.

Yaya_Tony said:

Sort your shit out old man and show why we hired you."

A few people have used Pelle's age against him.
You may be joking about it but I'm sure you don't need to be reminded that being past 60 is no barrier to winning or leading the PL as current events prove.

Yaya_Tony said:

"I'm fucking furious, the fans want the Italian back but that won't happen so they will call for your head before mine. Sort your shit out old man and show why we hired you."

"I'm fucking furioso, los hinchas quieren que el italiano pero que eso no sucederá por lo que llame a la cabeza antes que la mía. Ordenar la mierda de hombre viejo y demostrar por qué se le contrató."

El Mago said:
How about What Does Mansour Say To Soriano.......... ?

Thank you for increasing revenues and decreasing the wage bill, whilst keeping the team competitive in the PL and in Europe. We will meet FFP and next summer you can sign whatever marquee player Txiki wants.

GaudinoMotors said:
El Mago said:
How about What Does Mansour Say To Soriano.......... ?

How's your son Billy doing?

Haha. Suppose it's all you could say with my post being an accurate reflection of the kinds of things which Ferran is responsible for ... :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.