So, What Does Soriano Say To Pellegrini..........

Hi Manuel,
after losing Silva Nastasic and Fernandinho through injury why did you further disrupt the team by changing both full backs, was it to rest them so they would be fresh to play for their international team. if so, could you stop fucking about, and try to get a settled side. we get enough squad rotation through fucking injuries. You Wanker

Morning Manuel,
Just a quick question for you "Why do you play Kolarov at all and same for Javi?". I mean you didn't rate the guy (Javi) when he was at Real Madrid there for you got rid of him as soon as possible and this fixation for making Kolarov a first team regular I just don't see what you see in him he can't defend or anything. Plus "Why do you not do anything to motivate the players on the touchline?".

I just think a couple of signings and we will be fine trouble is January is a bit far away will need these players now. Pretty confident of him doing this negrado is a sign of that.. injuries have been a problem for sure second half played Chelsea of the park just can't seem to breakdown teams that park the bus people seem to look as Mancini as god because we won some trophies and rightly so but it is his signings from his tenure that are not good enough Hense we went backwards last season

toutmaster said:
I just think a couple of signings and we will be fine trouble is January is a bit far away will need these players now. Pretty confident of him doing this negrado is a sign of that.. injuries have been a problem for sure second half played Chelsea of the park just can't seem to breakdown teams that park the bus people seem to look as Mancini as god because we won some trophies and rightly so but it is his signings from his tenure that are not good enough Hense we went backwards last season
The signings were forced on him - Rodwell, Sinclair, Maicon & Garcia were not what he wanted only Nastasic to replace Savic was a Mancini decision. Blame the Barcelona Mafia who clearly did not like Mancini and wanted him out off the club.

Gray said:
toutmaster said:
The signings were forced on him - Rodwell, Sinclair, Maicon & Garcia were not what he wanted only Nastasic to replace Savic was a Mancini decision. Blame the Barcelona Mafia who clearly did not like Mancini and wanted him out off the club.

Those signings had fuck all to do with Ferran and Txiki! Marwood was still heading up the transfer deals. Ferran started work in September and Txiki even later so you are way off in your criticism.

I am in no way blaming Marwood for the signings, just stating he was heading the deals that brought them here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.