so what we have worked out

daymo08

so what we have worked out that no body knows a darn thing about what city are planning to do which has its good and bad points good being that our rivals dont know who we are after and there dont seem to be any leaks the bad means that bluemoon is starting to get abit tedious with just pure speculation instaed of speculation sprinkled with a tiny bit of itk stuff th has gone quiet so if there are any itk reading this plz feel free to prove me wrong

Watching the friendlies with only half the team out there, we have looked bloody brilliant, in fact I had forgotten how good our current players are. If we don't sign anyone this transfer window I reckon we will be good to go on the 12th August, if we need re inforcements who can't be attracted to our club this summer and we need a bit of freshening up then we always have the Jan transfer window. If we do add a couple, I am confident enough in Mancini's judgement that they will improve what can only be described as a fabulous squad and everyone should pinch themselves at the quality of players we ALREADY have at our club. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.