So what's on your bucket list?

Tricky_Trev

Would like to hear some of your dreams/bucket list items, out of curiosity and also for inspiration!

Mine are:

- Everest Base Camp trek, Nepal
- Annapurna Circuit, Nepal
- See the Northern Lights, possibly in Iceland
- Travel South America, mainly Peru, Ecuador, Bolivia, Chile
- Machu Picchu
- Visit Tanzania to summit Kilimanjaro and also to do a safari in the Serengeti

Yeah, I'm a bit of a trekking/mountain junky!

I've been pretty lucky really as I've done many things I had always wanted to do such as "the usual"
Skydiving, Scubadiving, Travelling to different places in the world, fucking beautiful women and so on.

I'd like to travel through the States on a Motorbike... I reckon that would be a crazy experience.
Would carry a gun as well hehe.
Been to New York but it's such a vast country, everywhere is different.

I want to complete my TEFL as well and I fancy South America such as Argentina/Chile,
Just working over there teaching English would be interesting whilst I've got no kids.

So yea once I've learnt Spanish more, then completed my TEFL I'll be giving up my seasoncard at City (which was also on my bucket list as a kid as I was
the scruffy kid outside the stadium asking for spares lol) and heading over to Argentina possibly (or another Spanish speaking country)

Drive the Corniche in an open top car with Matt Monro playing through the speakers.
Write a novel.
Go to Cuba before MacDonalds/ Starbucks/ et al get there.
China the same.
See an opera in Verona.
Spend October to March in a Greek beachside shack.
Spend New Year in Vienna with a New Year's concert.

Burn down the swamp
twat osbourne or cameron with a tuna
do the andies
sail the world
Visit cuba before it changes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.