So, Whats our best starting eleven?

King Of The Kippax

At the start of the season, Everyone being fit and well, I dont think Bellamy or Even DeJong would have made the starting eleven. But now i wud go...

................Given..............

Richards.........................Toure.....................Lescott.....................Bridge

...................De Jong.......................

SWP....................Ireland...................................Barry...................Bellamy

................Adebayor/Tevez...............

For me Robbie hasnt shown enough, Bellamy has. And its a difficult one up top, Which one Ade or Tevez? Prob have to be Ade but if you would play them both...Who would you drop??

King Of The Kippax said:
At the start of the season, Everyone being fit and well, I dont think Bellamy or Even DeJong would have made the starting eleven. But now i wud go...

Richards.........................Toure.....................Lescott.....................Bridge

SWP....................Ireland...................................Barry...................Bellamy

For me Robbie hasnt shown enough, Bellamy has. And its a difficult one up top, Which one Ade or Tevez? Prob have to be Ade but if you would play them both...Who would you drop??

On current form...

Zab/Ned.....Toure....Lescott....Bridge

..........De Jong.......

SWP.....Barry....Bellemy....

.....Adebayor...Tevez

its a tricky one, heres mine

------------------------Given-------------------------

Richards--------Toure---------Lescott-----------Bridge

-----------------------De Jong------------------------

--------------Ireland-------------Barry----------------

Tevez-----------------------------------------Robinho

----------------------Adebayor-----------------------

Bellamy i would love to have in my team, but i honeslty cant see where he would fit in

PaulPowre said:
King Of The Kippax said:

On current form...

Zab/Ned.....Toure....Lescott....Bridge

..........De Jong.......

SWP.....Barry....Bellemy....

.....Adebayor...Tevez

That.

is this when everyone is fit?? mine would be:
given
toure.....kompany.....nedum.....lescott

robinho.....ireland.....de jong.....barry

tevez

adebayor

think this formation offers flexibilty where tevez could sometimes swop with robinho,ireland can push on and de jong can sit with barry moving inside slightly at times but helping lescott out in defence.i know people will say that toure and lescott will want to play central but i just think that kompany and ned could be a quality cb pairing with two solid fullbacks to help.gutted i cant find anywhere for sweep or bellamy at mo b ut love the fact that bellars could be such an impact szub with that pace it would be unreal!!

i dont think robinho will be with us much longer. he didnt look to happy at the swamp. he better fix his fucking attitude, because who is going to want him? unsettled at real, unsettled here... i dont think he likes the fact hes not the centre of attention anymore. as far as im concerned he is a spoiled twat.

kidcanada said:
i dont think robinho will be with us much longer. he didnt look to happy at the swamp. he better fix his fucking attitude, because who is going to want him? unsettled at real, unsettled here... i dont think he likes the fact hes not the centre of attention anymore. as far as im concerned he is a spoiled twat.
to be honest i think he`s gonna be awesome when he returns this season!! only thing is though i think he only performs at home which for £32.5million isnt good enough!! hope he stays and kicks on with us.did he looked fooked off yesterday then??

kidcanada said:

What has he done to give the impression he's unsettled? Of course a professional footballer wouldn't be happy in the stands injured for one of the biggest games of his team's season. He's already stated he wants to stay for years, I don't see or want to see him going any time soon.

I don't claim to be an expert, but doesn't the "best" team depend on who we are playing, who is carrying a knock, where we are playing, weather conditions, who we play next, who might need a psychological boost, who might need a reality check etc etc.

Other than Given as a lock, I think every other position "depends."

We probably won't know our best starting 11 for sure until around christmas, maybe later. There are just too many unanswered questions about the squad and who should play where at the moment

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.