So, who else is just going to go over to Ajax then?

LHarper said:
tasker said:
LHarper said:
I'm on the same flight going to Brussels (if it's Charleroi), getting the bus to Amsterdam though.

£14 return for the bus, can't complain.
were on the brussels flight on the tuesday, go back thursday evening, coach fare £10 return, takes 2hour 40 mins

2 hours 40? Are you going with Eurolines? Takes between 3 and a half to 4 hours normally. Unless you are on the one that leaves at 7.30am Thursday morning.
no mate, not with eurolines, with mega bus

tasker said:
LHarper said:
tasker said:
were on the brussels flight on the tuesday, go back thursday evening, coach fare £10 return, takes 2hour 40 mins

2 hours 40? Are you going with Eurolines? Takes between 3 and a half to 4 hours normally. Unless you are on the one that leaves at 7.30am Thursday morning.

Ah nice one, didn't realise Megabus did that journey.

Just had a look at the times there, none of them were suitable for me anyway, either too late or too early.

LHarper said:
tasker said:
LHarper said:

Just had a look at the times there, none of them were suitable for me anyway, either too late or too early.
i didnt know either, till someone on here told me, think we are getting a transfer in to brussels, then find a bar for a few beers

LHarper said:
Gingers Dad said:
4 of us going without tickets. Ryanair flight on the morning of the match to Brussels arrives about 9am, then train to Amsterdam. Flight home from Brussels day after at about 7pm.

If anyone's still looking to make travel arrangements these flights have good availability and are £80 return. Train fare is £50 return

I'm on the same flight going to Brussels (if it's Charleroi), getting the bus to Amsterdam though.

Been on the Eurolines website but can't find how to book from Charleroi, it only gives an option of Brussels Noord. Think we'll stick with the train anyway. Dearer but probably not a bad journey.

tasker said:
LHarper said:
tasker said:

i didnt know either, till someone on here told me, think we are getting a transfer in to brussels, then find a bar for a few beers

Nice one, safe travels.

Gingers Dad said:
LHarper said:
Gingers Dad said:
4 of us going without tickets. Ryanair flight on the morning of the match to Brussels arrives about 9am, then train to Amsterdam. Flight home from Brussels day after at about 7pm.

If anyone's still looking to make travel arrangements these flights have good availability and are £80 return. Train fare is £50 return

Been on the Eurolines website but can't find how to book from Charleroi, it only gives an option of Brussels Noord. Think we'll stick with the train anyway. Dearer but probably not a bad journey.

Yeah you need to get from Charleroi to Brussels Noord - there's a few different options, I went for the bus from the airport to Charleroi Sud train station then the train from there to Brussels Noord.

Costs 12 euros and you can book it in advance online on: http://www.belgianrail.be/en/Default.aspx

Search 'Airport Charleroi [l]' to Brussels Noord - takes about 1 hour 25.

The sportscafe is good, you can Drink and smoke weed in there but be warned it was 7 euro a pint last time I was there. Its in leidesplein square so its bound to be expensive as all bars in the main 3 squares will be.
Unless your just getting stoned amsterdam is a very expensive city so take lots of cash.

Go off the beaten track a little and find a bar, there will be 100's showing it.

2 of us going, no tickets. Fly 2pm weds from Liverpool bac friday morning

mrjxf14 said:
2 of us ticketless...........monday till wednesday.........looks like the home end...................
Go to the ground on the tuesday for tickets.If they say they can't sell tickets to fans from England tell them your Wales or Ireland.The rules about tickets is they can't sell to fans the away teams country i.e England for us.But can to rest of the UK.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.